Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OT: Big East Tourney

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yessir!

Cuse is in the house baby!

There is no way were not getting in now..and watch out when we do.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase
    Yessir!

Cuse is in the house baby!

There is no way were not getting in now..and watch out when we do.
    yeah I'll be watching for another 1st rd exit

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Um... Forget what I said yesterday - I meant to guarantee an SU win.

GO 'Cuse!!!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a good thing that SU won today, because they were not getting in without this win.

Especially since GW lost today - that means the A10 will get 2 into the big dance and some really good team is not going to get in because Temple wins the A10

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc
    yeah I'll be watching for another 1st rd exit
    Last year against vermont was a fluke dammit!

Seriously though this team really does not have that type of talent other Cuse teams have had, and losing Pace, Warrick, and Edelin has really hurt us. Also guys like Mccrosky not stepping up is big.

Don't think for a second that NC will do anything in the tourney..Williams sold his soul last year, that's it buddy

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    another dominant performace by the Wildcats tonight... shyt, even Baker Dunleavy got two points. And on we march.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Tim Higgins in an insufferable douchbag. He kills RU every time. You're supposed to reset the clock after a TF.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last year against vermont was a fluke dammit!

Seriously though this team really does not have that type of talent other Cuse teams have had, and losing Pace, Warrick, and Edelin has really hurt us. Also guys like Mccrosky not stepping up is big.

Don't think for a second that NC will do anything in the tourney..Williams sold his soul last year, that's it buddy
    I know we have a better team that Syracuse and we have a brighter future. If this UNC team doesn't do much in the Tourney it won't be the end oft he World, you complaina bout losing pace, warrick and Edelin(2 of which were seniors) and we lost4 lottery picks EARLY and 3 seniors. Our top 7 we lost and we are a top 10 team. Roy didn't sell his soul for anything other than the first of numerous National Titles.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc
    I know we have a better team that Syracuse and we have a brighter future. If this UNC team doesn't do much in the Tourney it won't be the end oft he World, you complaina bout losing pace, warrick and Edelin(2 of which were seniors) and we lost4 lottery picks EARLY and 3 seniors. Our top 7 we lost and we are a top 10 team. Roy didn't sell his soul for anything other than the first of numerous National Titles.
    I think it's obvious that NC has a better team...hell you guys get NBA players every year..you should be better.

And you had a great recruting year.

NC nd Duke will always get NBA prospects before a team like Cuse, that's why everyone HATES Duke and NC. You guys are like the Yankees of college b-ball (and I'm a Yankees fan). But Williams did sell his soul..and you guys will go at least 15 years before you win again. And each year you guys will get the best players..and it will mean NOTHING!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it's obvious that NC has a better team...hell you guys get NBA players every year..you should be better.

And you had a great recruting year.

NC nd Duke will always get NBA prospects before a team like Cuse, that's why everyone HATES Duke and NC. You guys are like the Yankees of college b-ball (and I'm a Yankees fan). But Williams did sell his soul..and you guys will go at least 15 years before you win again. And each year you guys will get the best players..and it will mean NOTHING!
    Don't act like SU is Niagra. SU is a big time program and should always be able to attract big time talent so there are no excuses. The Heels 2nd team will be talented enough to be a top 5-10 team. The only thing that can stop them is chemistry issues integrating the freshman w/ all the returning players.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cuse!

Big East tourney champs!

Overrated???????

Gmac for president LOL