Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pennigton rehabing well....IMO He WILL be opening day starter

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
    WEAK!!! Post counts don't = knowledge of football.
    Thank You...I was once the idiot who used to rack up posts, but it means nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by FrankMoga
    Hoss, don't let the door hit your a$$ on the way out the door dude. I have 4 x the number of posts than you hoss. I have forgotten more football than yo will ever know.

I don't know what the F your angle is here, but you best not try and fight this battle with me here. You should learn a little more about the landscape of things here at jetsinsider.com and realize that you are fighting a losing battle here.

mogs
    So having 4x the number of posts make you God of football?

There's so many problems with this who knows where to begin. First off, cut the holier than thou ****, because you come off like a complete clown. Especially considering since you what you are suggesting is absurd. Nobody, especially not Chad, is going to be a guaranteed starter this season and there will be another QB on this team whether it's a high draft pick or a veteran player and they will have a chance to unseat Chad, which is a very real possibility. Plus, even if Chad did get back to 100% health, he would have to prove he can still play at the same level AND stay healthy. But no, let's not address the QB position at all, right? Give me a break.

You start your thread by smack talking everyone else when you are the one who looks like a joke. I'm not so sure about your "source" to begin with, but you are brilliant additions to it just really seals the deal. You accuse other posters of not knowing anything when it's clear you have your head firmly jammed up your ***. I would have gladly argued your points with you, but to be reaching with some very far out there ideas and then criticizing all of the other posters on this board, you don't deserve that kind of respect.

Jets Insider VIP
    Why does it seem like everyone has a source but me?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenal1189
    I would refrain from calling other people "morons"

I ain't no preacher but it is naive and shows a patronizing manner on your part. I hate people who act condescending....

Perhaps I should add that you are getting advice about your behaviour from a 16 year old...
    You talkin' to ME moron?

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart
    So having 4x the number of posts make you God of football?
    I can only imagine what that makes PatsFanTX.

Banned
    Folks, I have it from a very reliable source that Chad Pennigton is rehabing very well, and will in all likelihood will be the opening day starter. James Andrews, MD has already been on the record recently that he expects Pennigton to make a full recovery by training camp.

I think with all of our cap space, and the fact that Chad is on the books for AT LEAST the next two years, we should pass on drafting a QB or signing a FA QB.

With the coin we have available, we need to rebuild this OL and get another game breaking WR. I hate morons who only think big "names" or positions. Sometimes I read the miserable morons posting here and I am ashamed to even be associated with you all.

Sometimes I wonder if half of you have even the smallest clue about football beyond any level of the surface fan.

Lets hope Mangini and co are thinking here. I thank God that many of you fools posting about getting Culpepper or Brees or TO are not running our franchise and are left to your slothenly game day actions that no doubt embarass our fan base.

Some things disgust me.

Peace....I'm out

Moga
    Just because you have a ton of posts it does not make you any smarter, The jets had four major test before free agency,penny,abe,maeve and the cap.The did one thing right,the cap,who do we get in this market to replace MAEVE???? We could afford him this week... Abe still has not been contacted by the new front office,why???? A happy player is always a lot more attractive to trade then an angry one!!! They have deminished his value by pissing him off, we have to trade him now and everybody knows it, it is gms jobs to smell blood. Maeve, a great player the type you want to teach younger players how to play and who I believe had some fuel left in his tank,we are not getting a starting center for 1.1 million ,his cap savings. Then come chad, he never had a strong arm to battle the winds of the Meadowlands especially in Dec, two arm surguries and a major contract and shadow on the team. This was the time to cut him, there would be little complaints about ridding the team of the old administration mistakes, We cut Maeve yet keep Chad.... Why???? So we can absorb the cap hit next year??? Joe Willie please tell us what kind of deal you made with the devil... How do we lift the CURSE!!!!! We are a team with no stadium,with a very green hc, gm,oc ,dc,with blair thomas,matt bryant,etc. Joe please help us

Jets Insider VIP

some merit in your suggestion

Your assumptions

1.If Pennington starts and does well.

2. Bollinger takes over if Pennington gets hurt and does well and doesn't get hurt.

3. A third QB is taken from practice squad or late rounds.

Rebuttal

1. Pennington has problems with shoulder or re injures it.

2. Bollinger doesn't cut the mustard.

3. Third stringer or draft guy doesn't cut it.

We need a FA so we have some contingency built in to our plan

Banned

Folks, I have it from a very reliable source that Chad Pennigton is rehabing very well, and will in all likelihood will be the opening day starter.
    I only hope your "mysterious" source is correct.

If PennyBoyLoser is the starting QB next year, it will set the Jets franchise back 5 years.

Let me give you a hint, Mangini is much smarter then that.

WEAK!!! Post counts don't = knowledge of football.

hey Buzz....lets lock this one up....this "source" thing takes tonights jackash of the day

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilma4Prez
    the OVER/UNDER for penny getting injured is 6 weeks
    The second snap of the opening day training camp.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rocco51vilma
    hey Buzz....lets lock this one up....this "source" thing takes tonights jackash of the day
    Let's pummel him a little bit more first

Quote Originally Posted by Bleedin' Green
    I can only imagine what that makes PatsFanTX.
    A publicized Pats fan, but deep down a closet Jets fan....

Banned
    Holy crap, I finally agree with Buzz.

Well I was wondering where FM was the other day...

BTW post counts mean nothing, 99% of my posts have no substance to them whatsoever.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    Well I was wondering where FM was the other day...

BTW post counts mean nothing, 99% of my posts have no substance to them whatsoever.

Veteran
    Can I call him a moron again??

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by EtsFan
    You talkin' to ME moron?

Nope, talking to Moga...

lol.... greatest.mod.ever.

Folks, I have it from a very reliable source that Chad Pennigton is rehabing very well, and will in all likelihood will be the opening day starter. James Andrews, MD has already been on the record recently that he expects Pennigton to make a full recovery by training camp.

I think with all of our cap space, and the fact that Chad is on the books for AT LEAST the next two years, we should pass on drafting a QB or signing a FA QB.

With the coin we have available, we need to rebuild this OL and get another game breaking WR. I hate morons who only think big "names" or positions. Sometimes I read the miserable morons posting here and I am ashamed to even be associated with you all.

Sometimes I wonder if half of you have even the smallest clue about football beyond any level of the surface fan.

Lets hope Mangini and co are thinking here. I thank God that many of you fools posting about getting Culpepper or Brees or TO are not running our franchise and are left to your slothenly game day actions that no doubt embarass our fan base.

Some things disgust me.

Peace....I'm out

Moga
    I am with you Moga in regards to Chad.