Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pennigton rehabing well....IMO He WILL be opening day starter

Pennigton rehabing well....IMO He WILL be opening day starter

Folks, I have it from a very reliable source that Chad Pennigton is rehabing very well, and will in all likelihood will be the opening day starter. James Andrews, MD has already been on the record recently that he expects Pennigton to make a full recovery by training camp.

I think with all of our cap space, and the fact that Chad is on the books for AT LEAST the next two years, we should pass on drafting a QB or signing a FA QB.

With the coin we have available, we need to rebuild this OL and get another game breaking WR. I hate morons who only think big "names" or positions. Sometimes I read the miserable morons posting here and I am ashamed to even be associated with you all.

Sometimes I wonder if half of you have even the smallest clue about football beyond any level of the surface fan.

Lets hope Mangini and co are thinking here. I thank God that many of you fools posting about getting Culpepper or Brees or TO are not running our franchise and are left to your slothenly game day actions that no doubt embarass our fan base.

Some things disgust me.

Peace....I'm out

Moga

Quote Originally Posted by FrankMoga
    Folks, I have it from a very reliable source that Chad Pennigton is rehabing very well, and will in all likelihood will be the opening day starter. James Andrews, MD has already been on the record recently that he expects Pennigton to make a full recovery by training camp.

I think with all of our cap space, and the fact that Chad is on the books for AT LEAST the next two years, we should pass on drafting a QB or signing a FA QB.

With the coin we have available, we need to rebuild this OL and get another game breaking WR. I hate morons who only think big "names" or positions. Sometimes I read the miserable morons posting here and I am ashamed to even be associated with you all.

Sometimes I wonder if half of you have even the smallest clue about football beyond any level of the surface fan.

Lets hope Mangini and co are thinking here. I thank God that many of you fools posting about getting Culpepper or Brees or TO are not running our franchise and are left to your slothenly game day actions that no doubt embarass our fan base.

Some things disgust me.

Peace....I'm out

Moga
    WHAT CIRCUS do you belong to......you are an absolute clown. You should stop drinking it messes you up real bad!

here we go...

if you hate all the morons so much then why don't you just leave. I'll go on record by saying that I have no faith in Pennington right now. Of course, I haven't seen him working out and throwing but I can't see how, according to your source, Mangini would commit so quickly to having Chad start opening day.

Even if it is true, it means next to nothing. If history is any guide, Chad will start opening day and have a season-ending injury by Week 6. Then what happens? We need to draft a QB or pick up a FA simply for insurance. Chad has never proven that he can be a reliable threat for the duration of a complete season. Why we wouldn't draft a QB or pick up a solid vet simply because of that reason is beyond me.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Some things disgust me.

Peace....I'm out

Moga

Hoss ,Your an as* Clown

the OVER/UNDER for penny getting injured is 6 weeks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    here we go...

if you hate all the morons so much then why don't you just leave. I'll go on record by saying that I have no faith in Pennington right now. Of course, I haven't seen him working out and throwing but I can't see how, according to your source, Mangini would commit so quickly to having Chad start opening day.

Even if it is true, it means next to nothing. If history is any guide, Chad will start opening day and have a season-ending injury by Week 6. Then what happens? We need to draft a QB or pick up a FA simply for insurance. Chad has never proven that he can be a reliable threat for the duration of a complete season. Why we wouldn't draft a QB or pick up a solid vet simply because of that reason is beyond me.
    tell this circus clown!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rocco51vilma
    WHAT CIRCUS do you belong to......you are an absolute clown. You should stop drinking it messes you up real bad!

Hoss, don't let the door hit your a$$ on the way out the door dude. I have 4 x the number of posts than you hoss. I have forgotten more football than yo will ever know.

I don't know what the F your angle is here, but you best not try and fight this battle with me here. You should learn a little more about the landscape of things here at jetsinsider.com and realize that you are fighting a losing battle here.

mogs

All League
    Folks, I have it from a very reliable source...
    Stopped reading after those words.

Hall Of Fame
    Again with the people with "sources"...

Hoss, don't let the door hit your a$$ on the way out the door dude. I have 4 x the number of posts than you hoss. I have forgotten more football than yo will ever know.

I don't know what the F your angle is here, but you best not try and fight this battle with me here. You should learn a little more about the landscape of things here at jetsinsider.com and realize that you are fighting a losing battle here.

mogs
    Who is Hoss??? .....I said stop drinking!!!! You are a true circus clown!

C'mon, man, nobody knows anything at this point. The lips on Mangini and co are tighter than a mosquito's a$$ stretched over a rain barrell. I hope for Chad's sake, he isn't the opening day starter.

Veteran

Moga
    I am not one to call someone names..but....YOU are a moron! To go into the season without an experienced backup such as Ramsey would be total suicide.

(http://www.supyo.com/home/crazypics/.../babytoast.gif

Quote Originally Posted by EtsFan
    I am not one to call someone names..but....YOU are a moron! To go into the season without an experienced backup such as Ramsey would be total suicide.

(http://www.supyo.com/home/crazypics/.../babytoast.gif
    .....hey Moga who is losing the bottle? I mean battle?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by rocco51vilma
    .....hey Moga who is losing the bottle? I mean battle?
    Bottle?? Bottle? Where??

[img](http://www.supyo.com/home/crazypics/images_16/babytoast.gif[/img]

Who does this mogs clown think he is?

Quote Originally Posted by NY Sportsfan
    Stopped reading after those words.
    Amen to that. First post I read. Almost made me sorry I did.

Quote Originally Posted by broadwayjoe1969
    Amen to that. First post I read. Almost made me sorry I did.
    welcome big guy.....we all not like this moga guy!

Good ole Moga, where have you been lately?

since this is a rumor ("my reliable source" blah blah blah) the title of the thread is quite misleading. this should either be dumped or locked.

All Pro
    I would refrain from calling other people "morons"

I ain't no preacher but it is naive and shows a patronizing manner on your part. I hate people who act condescending....

Perhaps I should add that you are getting advice about your behaviour from a 16 year old...

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

WEAK!!! Post counts don't = knowledge of football.