Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Mlb 06 Ea Sports?

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL
    Posts
    10,064
    Post Thanks / Like

    Mlb 06 Ea Sports?

    Are they not making this game this year, anyone know?

  2. #2
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    hmmm that is weird. I looked on the EA website and the only baseball game is the college game. I wonder why.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL
    Posts
    10,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    hmmm that is weird. I looked on the EA website and the only baseball game is the college game. I wonder why.
    thats what i am trying to figure out, all other baseball games i think are released and they dont even have any previews up or messages regarding it...

    ?

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, The 2k series has the MLB linsence exlusively. There is a MLB game coming out on April 12 for the Gamecube, XBOX, and XBOX 360 but its MLB 2K6. EA's Mlb MVP Baseball is no more. Its a shame, that was my favorite.

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL
    Posts
    10,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet
    No, The 2k series has the MLB linsence exlusively. There is a MLB game coming out on April 12 for the Gamecube, XBOX, and XBOX 360 but its MLB 2K6. EA's Mlb MVP Baseball is no more. Its a shame, that was my favorite.

    Thanks for the heads up, guess I'll have to buy that, will it be cheap like the other 2k series games?

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Addict SouthFL
    Thanks for the heads up, guess I'll have to buy that, will it be cheap like the other 2k series games?
    probably like 30 on the xbox ps2 gamcube and like 60 on 360

  7. #7
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    interesting... EA got what was coming to them, after they snatched up the NFL license and forced 2K to stop making football games

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us