Thread: Shockers about the Big Dance

Veteran

Shockers about the Big Dance

I am pretty good with everything except tennessee getting the 2nd seed. gonzaga gets 3 seed and tennessee gets the 2? im sorry, but that just doesnt sound right.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by norm428
    I am pretty good with everything except tennessee getting the 2nd seed. gonzaga gets 3 seed and tennessee gets the 2? im sorry, but that just doesnt sound right.

I think UNC couldve warranted being a 2 seed but Gonzaga should be happy with the 3. They barely survived 2 games on their home court in the WCC and were hurt by their own conference being weaker. The biggest surprise was Air Force getting in without winning a single top 50 RPI game and losing the first game of their conference tournament.

Going to the tourney, Id be interested as to seeing who everyone feels the sleepers and possible 1st round upsets are in the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet
    I think UNC couldve warranted being a 2 seed but Gonzaga should be happy with the 3. They barely survived 2 games on their home court in the WCC and were hurt by their own conference being weaker. The biggest surprise was Air Force getting in without winning a single top 50 RPI game and losing the first game of their conference tournament.

Going to the tourney, Id be interested as to seeing who everyone feels the sleepers and possible 1st round upsets are in the tournament.
    I feel Syracuse vs. Texas A&M could be an upset. Texas A&M playing very good basketball late and I think the Cuse incredible run through the Big East was the peak of their season.