Thread: OT - How's the Hell's Kitchen neighborhood?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

OT - How's the Hell's Kitchen neighborhood?

?
    Last edited by zatchery; 12-22-2008 at 12:46 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=-Kevin]I live just outside NYC. I've been into and out of the city all of my life. There's nothing like it. I'm currently contemplating buying a condo in Hell's Kitchen. Thoughts? Recommendations?[/QUOTE]

Thats the old name. I believe they "renamed" it Clinton back inthe 90's. Hells kitchen is from the days of Mickey Featherstone and the gang of crazies. They actually used to kidnap mob guys off the piers and construction sites and hold them for ransom. They had BALLS. Other then that good luck.

Hall Of Fame
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hell's Kitchen... is that close to Gravesend???

Dude.... its called HELLS KITCHEN.... what type of nieghborhood do you think it is???

j/k... I have no idea how it is over there.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TKasper01]Thats the old name. I believe they "renamed" it Clinton back inthe 90's. Hells kitchen is from the days of Mickey Featherstone and the gang of crazies. They actually used to kidnap mob guys off the piers and construction sites and hold them for ransom. They had BALLS. Other then that good luck.[/QUOTE]

I've heard about Mickey and the gangs. Great stuff.
    Last edited by zatchery; 12-22-2008 at 12:45 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Would've been an awesome spot for a stadium. Yep, anywhere in Manhattan's great.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow, you must have a LOT of money

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

No particular advice but good luck

Any place in Manhattan is expensive and not too far from a subway; If the Condo is expensive it is probably a safe area. I think Manhattan is the best real estate on earth. A little out of my class. Good luck

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=-Kevin]I live just outside NYC. I've been into and out of the city all of my life. There's nothing like it. I'm currently contemplating buying a condo in Hell's Kitchen. Thoughts? Recommendations?[/QUOTE]

great neighborhood. tons of bars, great restaurants. getting nicer and nicer. the time warner center really raised the bar.

ive lived in hells kitchen for 6 of the past 8 years and my wife and i plan on staying here for a while.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TKasper01]Thats the old name. I believe they "renamed" it Clinton back inthe 90's. Hells kitchen is from the days of Mickey Featherstone and the gang of crazies. They actually used to kidnap mob guys off the piers and construction sites and hold them for ransom. They had BALLS. Other then that good luck.[/QUOTE]

THE WESTIES

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    testing avatar