Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 71

Thread: Duke Lost ????

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    106
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah thats right baby...LSU... Im just so happy to see DUKE LOSE. I am SO HAPPY TO SEE DUCK LOSE. NOW ITS GONZAGAS turn to win..

  2. #22
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't feel too bad, he's about to get a pretty nice payday in the NBA.

  3. #23
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    545
    Post Thanks / Like
    i feel bad for jj redick. It's not fair that LSU had a better team and scored more points than Duke.

    But seriously he took a lot of **** just because he plays for duke and tries hard.

  4. #24
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetinHuntersville
    Screw Duke, Screw that faggot Reddick. Nice name Red dick. Duke always reminds me of a bunch of whiny crybaby Tom Brady's, beginning with that ahole coach. Look of all these idiots that played there. Ferry, Laettner, Cherokee Parks, Redick. How f'n annoting can you get. I hope they lose almost as much as the Yankees, Fish and Patsies.
    It's actually Redick...so Re dick?

    I like him and respect him, but I don't feel bad for him...his big payday is coming soon.

  5. #25
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetinHuntersville
    Screw Duke, Screw that faggot Reddick. Nice name Red dick. Duke always reminds me of a bunch of whiny crybaby Tom Brady's, beginning with that ahole coach. Look of all these idiots that played there. Ferry, Laettner, Cherokee Parks, Redick. How f'n annoting can you get. I hope they lose almost as much as the Yankees, Fish and Patsies.
    Wow, let's consider, "whiny crybaby Tom Brady" After being drafted in the 6th round, team all that ****, how could you possibly compare Tom Brady to any of
    this?

    Mike Krzyzewski is the best coach in NCAA men's basketball right now, neither you nor I know how hard they ****ing worked to get there. He cried because he has passion, Duke is one if not the top program in basketball not only in talent but in class. You're just another moron posting on a board.

  6. #26
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why should Redick have won? He shot 3-for-18, spent the whole second half talking to himself and basically cost his team the game.

    Also, not every Duke great has won except for him. Plenty of Duke players much better than JJ Redick have left without a title. Johnny Dawkins and Danny Ferry come immediately to mind.

  7. #27
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    4,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nuu faaola
    Why should Redick have won? He shot 3-for-18, spent the whole second half talking to himself and basically cost his team the game.

    Also, not every Duke great has won except for him. Plenty of Duke players much better than JJ Redick have left without a title. Johnny Dawkins and Danny Ferry come immediately to mind.
    no one asked why redick should have won. The guy asked if you feel sorry for the guy.

  8. #28
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Bellmore, NY
    Posts
    663
    Post Thanks / Like
    that was a bracket buster

    was leading the office pool but this is going to hurt...

  9. #29
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    163
    Post Thanks / Like
    That blows I grew up Duke and JJ Redick deserved this title more than anybody. For one, Duke was the top team in the nation by rankings. Also all of the crap JJ puts up with from all of these guys hating on him and hoping for him to fail. But it is ok because he will just win an NBA title one day.

  10. #30
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    15,550
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan
    stop touchin yourself pretty boy...you're lucky you got a ****ing response. Most of your posts get no responses because all you do is throw in your 1 sentence about something negative in each of your posts...its gotten to the point where people ignore you

    and why you need to bring that up is beyond me
    No one responds to my posts. That's a good one.

  11. #31
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    currently CT/eventually NC
    Posts
    3,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WWalker85
    that was a bracket buster

    was leading the office pool but this is going to hurt...
    Might hurt you..might not.

    My guess is alot of people had duke tonight and also lost.

  12. #32
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westchester
    Posts
    6,795
    Post Thanks / Like
    With 2 minutes left it was very close. LSU just pulled away. That redshirted freshman was crazy. So was the senior with the constant offensive rebounds...

  13. #33
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Manhattan, NY
    Posts
    9,520
    Post Thanks / Like
    Truth is, reddick has a history of dissapearing in big games, he's like the Alex Rodriguez of College Basketball
    I also never remember him making a game winning shot in 4 years @ Duke.
    I also hate duke, so I'm a bit biased.

    However, I do think McRoberts and that freshman on UNC are going to keep those teams great for years to come, that and they have some pretty good coaches.

    Also, I have texas beating duke next round, so I am ecstatic...since I was stupid enough to take Kansas to the final four

    Go Longhorns
    uhh.. and red storm - the team I try to rot for in college basketball

  14. #34
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Posts
    17,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    :d

    Go Gators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

  15. #35
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's GO NOVA. It is Nova time.

    NOVA is ripe for a championship.

    JJ is a great player I feel bad that he lost but you got to do better than 3 for 18.

  16. #36
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,096
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFuel
    Let's GO NOVA. It is Nova time.

    NOVA is ripe for a championship.

    JJ is a great player I feel bad that he lost but you got to do better than 3 for 18.
    Damn Straight jet fuel. Our boys are going to take care of BC tomorrow night!

  17. #37
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,467
    Post Thanks / Like
    By the way, now that J.J. is out, we can all watch the Player of the Year, Adam Morrison.

    He's tearing it up, 16 pts. on 7 of 11 shooting, leading Gonzaga to an Elite Eight appearance, something JJ couldn't do.

  18. #38
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,556
    Post Thanks / Like

  19. #39
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    4,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bravesQB718
    By the way, now that J.J. is out, we can all watch the Player of the Year, Adam Morrison.

    He's tearing it up, 16 pts. on 7 of 11 shooting, leading Gonzaga to an Elite Eight appearance, something JJ couldn't do.
    ...this year

  20. #40
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,467
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsCrazey
    HAHA GO TERPS!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us