Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: OT: Swallowing gum

[QUOTE=Blair Thomas]Again, I've never seen something like this but if this isn't a hoax which I feel it may be you'd have to go to a doctor who would use an endoscope to take a peak and then remove it if its the case. Before this you should see if you have problems breathing regularly, any rasping or sensation during deep breaths, if so you should try to cough it up before doing anything else.[/QUOTE]
    i dont think i have any raspy sensations or anything like that, and no, its not a hoax, not that i know of anyway, im hoping on all hope that it is just me overreacting, but i really think there is a piece of gum lodged in my ****ing throat right now. i dont know, maybe i just will go to the emergency i room, i have no idea...

Veteran
    Formerly Brooklyn, now stranded in Colorado
    Are you still with us Jetfan16? You haven't posted in 15 minutes and I feared the worst. :rip:

[QUOTE=Bradyback Mountain]Are you still with us Jetfan16. You haven't posted in 15 minutes and I feared the worst. :rip:[/QUOTE]
    why dont you shut the **** up?

It sounds like the end is near :beam:
    Can you blow a bubble?

Seriously, if you go to the emergency room, tell them you're having a hard time breathing. I was at the emergency room with my wife on Tuesday and we waited in the waiting room for 5 hours. Once we finally got into the emergency room, the nurse told us that if you tell them you are having a hard time breathing or are having chest pains you will get in quicker.

[QUOTE=H8GIANTS]It sounds like the end is near :beam:
    Can you blow a bubble?

Seriously, if you go to the emergency room, tell them you're having a hard time breathing. I was at the emergency room with my wife on Tuesday and we waited in the waiting room for 5 hours. Once we finally got into the emergency room, the nurse told us that if you tell them you are having a hard time breathing or are having chest pains you will get in quicker.[/QUOTE]
    i kind of want to go the emergency room, but ill be dead serious, im scared ****less at the thought that maybe id have to have surgery or something like that, or that theyd shove a tube down my throat or something like that. i dont know, i wish someone could just be like, this is what you do, youre going to be fine and whatever but goddamn, i really dont know what i should do.

Maybe stand on your head and cough. That should dislodge the gum for sure :)

This thread has been brought to you by the same kid who didn't know Tannenbaum was a Jewish name. Shocking.

Veteran
    Seriously! Those guys suggesting Draino, Boiling Water, Oil are just trying to KILL YOU!

Got to the Bathroom Grab the PLUNGER Cover Mouth and Nose and PLUNG the little ****er out of There!

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

This thread has more than run it's course. Hope you got the help you need.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

bump