Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Swallowing gum

Veteran
    Formerly Brooklyn, now stranded in Colorado
    [QUOTE=Ikeyman3]I thought this thread said swallowing cum for a second :eek:[/QUOTE]

Nope otherwise PatsfanTX would have posted. He could speak from experience. :pint:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jetfan16]guys, i feel like a complete and utter moron .[/QUOTE]

For swallowing gum or for thinking Vinnie is a top 5 all-time QB?

[QUOTE=Bradyback Mountain]Nope otherwise PatsfanTX would have posted. He could speak from experience. :pint:[/QUOTE]
    im sure soon SAR will get into the act and come up with one about objects lodged in throats, lol.

btw, im eating the bread and the water, and still nothing yet...

[QUOTE=CT. JETS FAN]For swallowing gum or for thinking Vinnie is a top 5 all-time QB?[/QUOTE]
    swallowing gum. not so much the fact that i swallowed gum but the fact that i feel like im going to choke to death or something ****ty like that, and the fact that i have to ask you guys about somethign so retarded like this. btw, the other is true though.

All League
    [QUOTE=Jetfan16]im sure soon SAR will get into the act and come up with one about objects lodged in throats, lol.

btw, im eating the bread and the water, and still nothing yet...[/QUOTE]

don't worry. it'll go away. as long as it's not clogging your throat, and you are breathing.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=Ikeyman3]I thought this thread said swallowing cum for a second :eek:[/QUOTE]

better hope Peter North isn't involved with that... :eek: :eek:

[QUOTE=loluchka80]don't worry.[/QUOTE]
    i wish it was that simple, lol...

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jetfan16]swallowing gum. not so much the fact that i swallowed gum but the fact that i feel like im going to choke to death or something ****ty like that, and the fact that i have to ask you guys about somethign so retarded like this. btw, the other is true though.[/QUOTE]

So Vinnie is a top 5 all-time QB?

Well, now we know the answer to that moron riddle you posed.

[QUOTE=CT. JETS FAN]So Vinnie is a top 5 all-time QB?

Well, now we know the answer to that moron riddle you posed.[/QUOTE]
    id rather just be a moron over the gum, that way it would be a win win situation , lol.

btw, its spelled Vinny.

also btw, not exactly how i envisioned a 3,000 posts milestone, talking about me gagging on a ****ing piece of gum. o boy, lmfao.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=Jetfan16]swallowing gum. not so much the fact that i swallowed gum but the fact that i feel like im going to choke to death or something ****ty like that, and the fact that i have to ask you guys about somethign so retarded like this. btw, the other is true though.[/QUOTE]

I [I]knew[/I] that there were others that enjoyed taking mushrooms. It's just high anxiety, that's why you are tripping. Severely.

breathe from your stomach, [B]and don't ssssssuck in air into your chest. IT MAKES YOU FEEL UNABLE TO BREATHE.[/B] Just push your stomach out towards the wall, calm the **** down, you'll be fine.

Undrafted Free Agent
    What flavor was the gum?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jetfan16]id rather just be a moron over the gum, that way it would be a win win situation , lol.[/QUOTE]

Im afraid that both are moronic..but the gum swallowing far less so.

And why the hell are you spending time typing on a messageboard?...call a doctor if you're worried.

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive]I [I]knew[/I] that there were others that enjoyed taking mushrooms. It's just high anxiety, that's why you are tripping. Severely.

breathe from your stomach, [B]and don't ssssssuck in air into your chest. IT MAKES YOU FEEL UNABLE TO BREATHE.[/B] Just push your stomach out towards the wall, calm the **** down, you'll be fine.[/QUOTE]
    thanks. i was hoping when i first posted this that everyone would just be like STFU, its nothing to worry about, etc. but, id rather be worried about nothing than not worried about something.

[QUOTE=mileck]What flavor was the gum?[/QUOTE]
    orbit, pink colored, not sure what the flavor is called though... this morning before i school, i made it a point to go to stewarts to buy some gum because i ran out and i wanted some. sure enough, my side trip made me late to school and got me a free detention, now this, lmfao..

[QUOTE=CT. JETS FAN]Im afraid that both are moronic..but the gum swallowing far less so.

And why the hell are you spending time typing on a messageboard?...call a doctor if you're worried.[/QUOTE]
    i was almost thinking of going to the freaking hospital, but i figured that knowing me that i was inevitably overreacting, so i figured id ask my JI peeps and get their opinions first.

Jetfan 16's are free...just get another one :yes:

Seriously man you will be alright. As long as it's not affecting your breathing you should be cool.

[QUOTE=CT. JETS FAN]Im afraid that both are moronic..but the gum swallowing far less so.[/QUOTE]
    Vinny has more yards than Montana.

[QUOTE=Chase]Jetfan 16's are free...just get another one :yes:

Seriously man you will be alright. As long as it's not affecting your breathing you should be cool.[/QUOTE]
    thanks SAR lol.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jetfan16]Vinny has more yards than Montana.[/QUOTE]

You are beyond hope :)

go feel better.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Jetfan16]guys, i feel like a complete and utter moron for posting this, but im going to anyway. about 2 hrs ago or so i swallowed a piece of gum. as it was going down, i tried gagging it up kind of, but then i just let it go down. 2 hrs later, i could swear to god that the piece of gum is like lodged in my throat. anyway, to make a long story short, and again, i feel like a complete moron for posting this, but this thing is scaring the ****ing **** out of me. am i just being a hypochondriac, or is it possible that it actually is there and that i could be ****ed?? any knowledge on **** like this and what i should do would be greatly appreciated...[/QUOTE]

I'm just glad you got the "g" right in your thread title.