First off, if you don't know me, my name is Steven Sposato. I am a licensed insurance agent in the state of North Carolina and work for a non-profit group called the Alliance For Affordable Services. What we do if give affordable benefits to small business owners, families and individuals. Of course, our most important benefit is our Health Insurance.

We're underwritten through Midwest National Life. Our policies are different in a number of ways. First, our policies are national. Most of our competitor's policies in North Carolina are decent in the state you're in but you can't bring it with you if you move to another state and if you're out of network, the benefits greatly depreciate. You can take our policy everywhere and we are in the largest medical network in the country (it's called PHCS or Private Healthcare Systems).

Another reason our policies are so great is that when you sign up with us, we put you into a large group policy of over 2,000,000 members across the country. With strength in numbers like this, our rate increases have had an average of 2% a year as opposed to our other 8 competitors who averaged 13-17% a year. On top of that, you cannot be singled out for an increase like our competitors. We have one classification of health. Others say they can't single you out but what they can do is "reclassify" you and put you into a new class with people consistant with your health problems which cause your premiums to sky rocket which is unfair.

The last thing that really makes our company so great is the benefits you get on top of the health insurance for being in our group. When signing up for our insurance, you become a member of our alliance which entitles you to other alliance memberships like additional workers comp benefits, free AAA, discounts on cruises, car rentals and hotels, scholarships for you children and too many other benefits to name here.

If you live in North Carolina and want to sit down and discuss your options in health insurance with me, I'd be more than happy to speak with you. I live in Alamance County but will travel anywhere in North Carolina to help somebody in need. Give me a call anytime at 336-675-0471 if you'd like more information and to schedule an appointment.

Best Wishes,

Steven Sposato
Licensed Insurance Agent
Alliance For Affordable Services
336-675-0471
ssposato@mw-ins.com