Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ranggggeeerrrrrssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Pro
    Whooooooooooo!

Rangers Baby!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by ontariojetfan
    Lets go Buffalo

Common let's have a whos better thread lol

I want these two to meet in the playoffs and I think they will in the second riound with Buffalo pulling it out to go to the eastern finals.
    One look at the standings tells you all you need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut
    One look at the standings tells you all you need to know.
    Yeah it does Buffalo has more wins, a better record, less losses, and more points.

If you consider the Rangers being in third to Buffalo in fourth remember that is because the divisions they play in. Not to mention the Rangers are yet to beat Buffalo in regulation as Buffalo won the series 2-0-0-2 and gained 6 points of 8 and the rangers lost the series 2-2-0-0 accumulating 4 points.

Who's better, again??

Love seeing Ranger fans blowing their stacks over just simply making the playoffs... So funny.

With us Devils fans it is just another year of been there done that. Lets try to get another cup..

THe season is a success for the Rangers by simply making the playoffs.

Anything short of hoisting the cups is a failure for NJ fans..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I
    I was at Game 7 of the '94 cup (Win!)

I don't ever need to see another hockey game again as long as I live. I can still see John Amarante's mouth move and I think he was signing the National Anthem, but it was so loud I couldn't hear a word of it.

When Leetch scored that goal in the 1st period, it felt like the weight of the world melted off my shoulders.

Warning to Jets fans: Like long-suffering Rangers fans and long-suffering Red Sox fans, we long-suffering Jets fans need to be careful what we wish for; once you get what you've wanted for so long, it ruins the sport for you forever. Truth.

SAR I
    Nice! My dad was at that game but the F ker left me behind to watch at home. Can't blame him, weren't his tickets. And my whole life I've had that poster on my wall.

Quote Originally Posted by ontariojetfan
    Yeah it does Buffalo has more wins, a better record, less losses, and more points.

If you consider the Rangers being in third to Buffalo in fourth remember that is because the divisions they play in. Not to mention the Rangers are yet to beat Buffalo in regulation as Buffalo won the series 2-0-0-2 and gained 6 points of 8 and the rangers lost the series 2-2-0-0 accumulating 4 points.

Who's better, again??

Whatever, Lets not talk until we see what happens in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by eric1520
    Whatever, Lets not talk until we see what happens in the playoffs
    Hey that's fine with me, just shows that my point is more relevant and conclusive for now. But playoffs matter most and I can't wait for them.

Quote Originally Posted by JIMBOJET28
    exaggeration??? i dont enjoy hockey at all, but im a huge sports fan whos friends w/ a bunch of hockey fans and i know for a fact the last time they made the playoffs was 97'. and in 97' those were some of the key guys on the jets

And I am one of those friends who is a hockey fanatic. Jimbo you are correct '97 9 years ago(Jeez we couldn't even go to bars then.)

Quote Originally Posted by TomCrafts
    Love seeing Ranger fans blowing their stacks over just simply making the playoffs... So funny.

With us Devils fans it is just another year of been there done that. Lets try to get another cup..

Anything Short of goin to watch the ole drive the cup around the parking lot of the meadowlands. I love the fact that we get the canyon of heros, and the Devs fans get the place where i'll be getting drunk before Jet games.

So your motivation for your favorite team winning the Stanley Cup is a Parade????!!

ROTF!!

YAY...WE GET A PARADE!!!!! WE GET A BETTER PARADE YAY US!!!

You are stuck in your 94 timewarp.

The Parking Lot parade is MUCH better anyway...BECAUSE you can get drunk.. I have been to a parade in NYC it is a nightmare. Only a moron would want to hang at Times Square for several hours to watch a stupid ball drop as well.

That said I hope the Devils win ANOTHER cup. But the only reason I want it is because of the PARADE>>>YAY!!! A PARADE!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS!

I was at the game last night section 349 right behind Weeks for the 1st, 3rd, Overtime and the Shootout... He made some unbelievable saves... I haven't seen the Garden give a goalie a standing ovation like that in a long time... It was a great game to be at! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS!!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

I mean this from the bottom of my heart and with every ounce of my being:

F the Rangers.

That is all.

AND their mothers.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino
    I mean this from the bottom of my heart and with every ounce of my being:

F the Rangers.

That is all.

Awww? Bitter islander or devils fan?

Lets go Rangers!!!

The Rangers came into the season and were predicted to land around 30th in the league, making the playoffs *IS* a big deal the same way it would be a big deal if the jets were to make the playoffs next year..

All League

NJ has fans?

There is nothing more pathetic than going to a home game and seeing more fans from the opposing teams, im sure your used to that whenever the Rangers or Knicks come in to that pathetic arena you guys have.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by DE94Abraham
    Awww? Bitter islander or devils fan?

Lets go Rangers!!!
    The former.

Im a Met fan and when the Mets fell out of contention last year (later than expected), I was fine as I was as psyched as Ive ever been for the start of Football season. When the Jets sh!t the bed, I thought "at least the Isles have a pretty decent team this year". And now, not only did the Isles look like like a bunch of apathetic losers this year, the Rangers are actually good.

But hey, at least i saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

As much as I hate the Rangers, and I hate them a lot --I gotta give them credit. They are playing some excellent hockey. They even got some toughness to that team --the one spot that they were lacking in the beginning of the season.

At least we have those undefeated Stems.

Banned
    Attention All Devils Fans

Until your team can sell out a home playoff game. Do not speak.

(Disclaimer: First one to respond with, "Atleast we have playoff games", is not clever)

Quote Originally Posted by DE94Abraham
    NJ has fans?

There is nothing more pathetic than going to a home game and seeing more fans from the opposing teams, im sure your used to that whenever the Rangers or Knicks come in to that pathetic arena you guys have.

Yeah yeah....I guess I should stop liking the Devils and be a Rangers fan because they have more fans...

I mean I want to root for the team that has the most fans right?

Too much.

Devils fandom is a cult. I would admit that.

If the game was "Whoever has the most fans wins" THe Dallas Cowboys would be champions as well as the Yankees every year.

And I don't share your opinion of more fans being for the opponents. Rangers fans do represent in the arena. But it happens vice versa also.

But last night they walked out crying.

NOBODY BEATS THE DEVILS...WE'RE NUMBER ONE!!

So your motivation for your favorite team winning the Stanley Cup is a Parade????!!

ROTF!!

YAY...WE GET A PARADE!!!!! WE GET A BETTER PARADE YAY US!!!

You are stuck in your 94 timewarp.

The Parking Lot parade is MUCH better anyway ...BECAUSE you can get drunk.. I have been to a parade in NYC it is a nightmare. Only a moron would want to hang at Times Square for several hours to watch a stupid ball drop as well.

That said I hope the Devils win ANOTHER cup. But the only reason I want it is because of the PARADE>>>YAY!!! A PARADE!!!
    that some sad sh#t.