Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets Insider Jets-Jags Roadtrip

Jets Insider Jets-Jags Roadtrip

With my beloved Jets coming to my adopted hometown on Oct. 8, I would like to know who is interested in a JI golf outing on Oct. 7. Message me if you are interested.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Count me in

I'll have at leat 6 with me :D

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I am in...e-mail Sooth, I believe he is coming down for that and is one heck of a golfer :D

[QUOTE=jetfan13]I am in...e-mail Sooth, I believe he is coming down for that and is one heck of a golfer :D[/QUOTE]
    The earlier we get started planning, the better deal we can get. If Sooth could help out it would be great.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=klecko73god]The earlier we get started planning, the better deal we can get. If Sooth could help out it would be great.[/QUOTE]

last time the Jets were in Jax, about 16 of us played a beautifull course about a 1/2 hour from downtown, can't remember the name but Sooth set it up..of course since you live there, anything ok with you Im sure will be ok with us

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    FYI: Don't book your trip yet.

JI will be doing an official group trip for this game. If one of the travel companies make it affordable we will do it with them. If not, we'll do it ourselves liek we did last time.

We had over 40 people at the last Jags-Jets game in Jax and it was the best roadtrip I've ever been on.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER]FYI: Don't book your trip yet.

JI will be doing an official group trip for this game. If one of the travel companies make it affordable we will do it with them. If not, we'll do it ourselves liek we did last time.

We had over 40 people at the last Jags-Jets game in Jax and it was the best roadtrip I've ever been on.[/QUOTE]

you the man Sean...sorry I told everyone what a great golfer you are, didn't mean to add any undo pressure ;)

Hall Of Fame
    i'm in for teh game, gotta learn to play golf first though

looking at taking lessons before i develop bad habits on my own

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Count me in!!!

Any game in Florida im 100% in

[QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER]FYI: Don't book your trip yet.

We had over 40 people at the last Jags-Jets game in Jax and it was the best roadtrip I've ever been on.[/QUOTE]
    Sooth, if you can contact me about setting up the golf-outing we can make that go really smooth. There are 4-5 courses that will give us a great rate even if we bring as few as 12 people.

Ill be there

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    If anyone has any knowledge of good oceanfront hotels down there post it here. We stayed at the Comfort Inn the last trip but I wouldn't mind a little upgrade this time.

Count me in! Jets-Jags game AND golf?? Hell yea boys. Let me know something. :D

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    [QUOTE=jetfan13]you the man Sean...sorry I told everyone what a great golfer you are, didn't mean to add any undo pressure ;)[/QUOTE]

You must have me confused with someone else. My game is far from great at this point. LOL

Looking forward to another outing like last time though. That was a lot of fun.

[QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER]If anyone has any knowledge of good oceanfront hotels down there post it here. We stayed at the Comfort Inn the last trip but I wouldn't mind a little upgrade this time.[/QUOTE]
    Hope this helps Sooth.
    [url]http://www.onlinehotels.com/hotels-search/florida/jacksonville-beach-city-294/results.html?utm_source=google-adwords&utm_medium=ppc&utm_term=jacksonville+beach+hotels&utm_campaign=city[/url]

All Pro
    My sister in law lives in Jax, so I am guessing that I will be making the trip and staying at her place.

If JI does a group trip, will there be ticket only options? I would rather sit and tailgate with the folks from here rather than just my wife and some randoms.

How easy is it to get tickets for that game

i live in ATL and would love to get a chance to see my Jets!! I have no clue on how easy it is to get ticks
    hambir

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I think we could work it out much cheaper ourselves. Sooth did an outstanding job on that last one. Just get a group hotel rate and tix thru the Jags and let everyone do their own flight deal. We could charter a bus to the game. I'm willing to make some calls if help is needed.

I'm dangerous on the links, but will meet up at Lynch's Irish Pub afterwards. Ya think The General will give us an encore with the band?

My wife and I plan on attending.

Practice Squad
    me and my fiance are in