Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: carlos beltran

  1. #1

    carlos beltran

    i really hope the pressure of playing in new york isn't going to ruin him. he needs to realize that there are plenty of fans still rooting for him, and for him to spite them due to a few boo birds is just feminine. well at least he finally did come out for the curtain call, even if it took franco basically carriyng him out there to do it.

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon
    i really hope the pressure of playing in new york isn't going to ruin him. he needs to realize that there are plenty of fans still rooting for him, and for him to spite them due to a few boo birds is just feminine. well at least he finally did come out for the curtain call, even if it took franco basically carriyng him out there to do it.
    It's time this guy grew a pair and realized he's not playing in KC or Houston anymore. I like him but he seems to be a bit of a primadonna.

  3. #3
    Good for him, those fans are morons who booed him, he didn't owe them ****.

    Good for Carlso, I wouldn't have given those fans a CC either.

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    Good for him, those fans are morons who booed him, he didn't owe them ****.

    Good for Carlso, I wouldn't have given those fans a CC either.
    Of course he didn't deserve to be booed, but the last thing I want to see happen is him wilt under the pressure. And if he had not gone out for the curtain call he would just be asking for more headaches from the Shea faithful. Hopefully after tonight the crowd will get off of his back some.

    I'm looking forward to this weekend's series and making my first trip of the season out to Shea on Sunday. Last year they were 4-2 at games I attended...the only two losses being against the Skanks..once at Shea and the other time at Skankee Stadium.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofqueens718
    I'm looking forward to this weekend's series and making my first trip of the season out to Shea on Sunday. Last year they were 4-2 at games I attended...the only two losses being against the Skanks..once at Shea and the other time at Skankee Stadium.
    Please attend every game against us Skanks this year then.

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    3,168
    Way too early to boo, dumb Met fans. I was shaking my head when I heard that. Sure last year was a disappointment, but lets give him a shot.

  7. #7
    I hope you're not a Yankees fan, knocking Met fans for booing a player too quickly, because THAT would be a bit ridiculous. That being said, it was too early to boo the guy. I was there on opening day, and cheered for him. Now Jorge Julio on the other hand... well let's just say it's never too early to boo some guys.


    Quote Originally Posted by Icer
    Way too early to boo, dumb Met fans. I was shaking my head when I heard that. Sure last year was a disappointment, but lets give him a shot.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by broadwayjoe
    I hope you're not a Yankees fan, knocking Met fans for booing a player too quickly, because THAT would be a bit ridiculous. That being said, it was too early to boo the guy. I was there on opening day, and cheered for him. Now Jorge Julio on the other hand... well let's just say it's never too early to boo some guys.
    Every team has idiot fans that boo when they shouldn't or for other reasons - Yankees, Red Sox, and Mets included.

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    3,168
    Quote Originally Posted by broadwayjoe
    I hope you're not a Yankees fan, knocking Met fans for booing a player too quickly, because THAT would be a bit ridiculous. That being said, it was too early to boo the guy. I was there on opening day, and cheered for him. Now Jorge Julio on the other hand... well let's just say it's never too early to boo some guys.
    I'm a Mets fan, bashing other dumb Met fans.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us