Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhe Yankees Lose!!

All League

Thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhe Yankees Lose!!

Those chumps will be happy to limp back home 2-4....I'm hoping for 1-5.

I LOVE IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofqueens718
    Those chumps will be happy to limp back home 2-4....I'm hoping for 1-5.

I LOVE IT!

the funny part about it is the yanks fans (like sar) who made a big deal out of the loss the mets took game 2 of the nats series, and then the yanks go on to lose 3 in a row. haven't heard much from them since then, huh. i hate that. if you have the nerve to talk sh*t at least be around to run your mouth even when your team isn't playing well. otherwise you just look like a frontrunning faggot. but, fwiw, the season ha sjust started and a few losses in a row most likely won't mean too much in the grand scheme. i expect the yanks to be battling it out with boston for the al east title.

relax mets fans. relax.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon
    the funny part about it is the yanks fans (like sar) who made a big deal out of the loss the mets took game 2 of the nats series, and then the yanks go on to lose 3 in a row. haven't heard much from them since then, huh. i hate that. if you have the nerve to talk sh*t at least be around to run your mouth even when your team isn't playing well. otherwise you just look like a frontrunning faggot.
    All true enough, but in fairness, he probably dosen't come to this forum at all. It sure has been quiet from the Bronx front, though.

Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet
    All true enough, but in fairness, he probably dosen't come to this forum at all. It sure has been quiet from the Bronx front, though.
    maybe not but check a few threads down and you'll see the thread he started about the nats winning with a brilliant quote of "go rip that off, enter sandmet fans". it's things like that which make any failures the yankees have so sweet. now only if it could happen to the patriots sometime soon.............

Veteran
    The Yankees cant beat the Angels. and good pitching beats good hitting everytime (almost)

Wasn't able to watch any of the games this weekend, but are we really going to do this after every loss that either the Yankees or Mets have?

Quote Originally Posted by JeffWeaverFan
    Wasn't able to watch any of the games this weekend, but are we really going to do this after every loss that either the Yankees or Mets have?
    Seriously. How lame.

thats alright the indians are 5-1 and sittin in first place...and Mr. Hafner is in MVP form already..GO tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veteran
    talk about counting your chickens before they hatch!!

Let's see where these teams are in September and October. The Yankees will be there in Oct. The Mets should be, but will they?

Quote Originally Posted by mbn007
    Let's see where these teams are in September and October. The Yankees will be there in Oct.
    link?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Hey, Mo!

Here we go Twins, here we go! Yanks great hitting! LOUSY PITCHING!

Mariano was surprising tonight... that's alright, he needs to get the stiffness of the offseason worked out. Doesn't it seem like every year in April and May the Yankees do terribly, or is it just my imagination? I'm not worried yet, it's only the second for chrissakes.

Banned
    Ummmm...I guess your obsession with the yanks continues...uuuhhh,the mets lost too,but the yankee fans dont care about the mets...watch and worry about your own team mr obsession...

Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    Ummmm...I guess your obsession with the yanks continues...uuuhhh,the mets lost too,but the yankee fans dont care about the mets...watch and worry about your own team mr obsession...
    These threads are lame but don't you dare tell me Yanks fans here don't care about the Mets. Check the Mets thread and see how many Yanks fans are in it.

Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    I don't know man.....
    http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=114577

Mets fans take more pleasure out of a Yankee loss than a Met win.

It's pathetic.

The 3B umpire and Matsui idiotically throwing to 3B instead of 2B cost us that game. Also, Jeter is way too good of a hitter to be bunting Damon over. He hits the ball well to the right side anyways.