Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 120

Thread: OT - The Mets Are On Fire!

  1. #1

    OT - The Mets Are On Fire!

    It was another great game today. Bannister pitched brilliantly, and we gave him plenty of run support. We're going places this year. Shea's going to be rockin' in October.

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,826
    Your starting to sound like Dolphins fans. Take it to the right forum.

  3. #3
    Don't jinx it.

    And Yankee fans shut up, I know it is the Nats and Marlins.

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    Don't jinx it.

    And Yankee fans shut up, I know it is the Nats and Marlins.
    We just had to comeback in the 8th inning to beat the Royals, no gloating here

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    Don't jinx it.

    And Yankee fans shut up, I know it is the Nats and Marlins.
    ok, still wrong forum!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFreak89
    We just had to comeback in the 8th inning to beat the Royals, no gloating here

    [SARCASM]Those royals are tough[/SARCASM]

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedinGreenNC
    ok, still wrong forum!
    So are 75% of the threads on the home page.

    There is an everything else forum as well.

  8. #8
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,589
    I'm hoping to make the afternoon game at RFK this thursday. Is anyone else going? Any of you Jet/Met fans in No. Va.????

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet
    I'm hoping to make the afternoon game at RFK this thursday. Is anyone else going? Any of you Jet/Met fans in No. Va.????
    Go to Tommorrow's game, you shoudln't miss that one. Could be a memorable one.

  10. #10
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    Go to Tommorrow's game, you shoudln't miss that one. Could be a memorable one.
    I can't, I'm working.
    We leave Thurs. morning for DC so I thought we'd go straight to the ballpark. I wonder who's pitching?

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    4,745
    i was at the game, and had a blast...and it was nice to see beltran crush the ball, and naturally its always good too see that first live reyes triple of the year...

    but lets not get ahead of ourselves...like ikey said, beating the nats and marlins counts, but it's not a win over the braves in august, nahmean?...

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet
    I can't, I'm working.
    We leave Thurs. morning for DC so I thought we'd go straight to the ballpark. I wonder who's pitching?
    Livan vs. Trax is the scheduled matchup.

  13. #13
    How do you like the Captain with RBI's in all 6 games this season.


  14. #14
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    Livan vs. Trax is the scheduled matchup.
    Ok, I thought it may be Zambrano, whew! I figure it being an afternoon game, I'll just buy ticks when I get there.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet
    Ok, I thought it may be Zambrano, whew! I figure it being an afternoon game, I'll just buy ticks when I get there.
    It might be Zambrano, There have been conflicting reports. It doesn't matter anyway as we are scoring 6.2 RPG.

    Yup: It is Zambrano, sorry CJ.
    Last edited by IM3; 04-11-2006 at 05:50 PM.

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    4,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    How do you like the Captain with RBI's in all 6 games this season.

    he's a monster...nuff said...

    delgado and wright back to back is gonna be a tough choice for pitchers all year, whether wrights batting fifth or (hopefully) third...

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by deadringer
    he's a monster...nuff said...

    delgado and wright back to back is gonna be a tough choice for pitchers all year, whether wrights batting fifth or (hopefully) third...
    Don't look now. But Beltran has a .393 OBP and 9 Runs along with 7 RBI's

    I like him in the 3 hole, and LoDuca in the 2.

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    brooklyn,ny
    Posts
    1,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    Don't jinx it.

    And Yankee fans shut up, I know it is the Nats and Marlins.
    lol i was gonna say that..lol

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    Don't look now. But Beltran has a .393 OBP and 9 Runs along with 7 RBI's

    I like him in the 3 hole, and LoDuca in the 2.
    Wow, Willie sure screwed that one up.



    Isn't Pedro pitching tommorow?

  20. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,826
    Quote Originally Posted by highvoltage
    [SARCASM]Those royals are tough[/SARCASM]
    Cause the Nationals are a juggernaut!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us