Thread: Rangers v. Flyers

Hall Of Fame

Rangers v. Flyers

everyone better be watching this game...most important game of the year

Banned
    1-0 flyers

Banned
    2-0 flyers

Someone forgot to tell them there is a game today.

I smelled disaster right from the start of this game. The Flyers have been all over the Rangers and are just getting too many scoring chances. I really hope the Rangers can still somehow win the division.

Hall Of Fame
    I just knew this team would go into the tank once they clinched a playoff spot. They haven't played a good game since that win against Philly.

The fact that goalie Henrik Lundqvist has been out certainly isn't helping matters.

rangers r losing 4-1

now the devils still have a chance to win the division (im a devils fan) rangers are choking when it mattered the most and im happy they are
    devils got 2 big games coming up and the rangers already lost this game and they wont beat ottawa

Hall Of Fame
    damn, the Rangers are getting their A$$es kicked

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevilJet29
    The fact that goalie Henrik Lundqvist has been out certainly isn't helping matters.
    this losing has little to do with the Lundqvist being out, they're being out played in all areas of this game

yeah, but it's not just lundquist out too, they are really missing rucchin a lot I think and kaspar is a big part of the D. prucha hasn't been the same since the knee injury either. Basically, the Rangers got shafted by the olympics. 10-1 going into them, 9-9 since....

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ribtoe
    yeah, but it's not just lundquist out too, they are really missing rucchin a lot I think and kaspar is a big part of the D. prucha hasn't been the same since the knee injury either. Basically, the Rangers got shafted by the olympics. 10-1 going into them, 9-9 since....
    Don't forget Rucinsky

1940! 1940! 1940! 1940!

Well fellow Ranger fans, that loss absolutely sucked. But, we can still win the division with a win over the Senators at home tomorrow. Lundqvist will be back, and my guess is he'll be 100% and I am praying that Kasparaitus will too. This is as close to a playoff game as can be. In fact, the playoffs start on Tuesday night for us for all extensive purposes. F*ck the FLyers and f*ck the Devils. This thing would be practically over had the refs not screwed us against the Devils a few games ago. And then again against the Islanders when Jagr was hit with a high stick but nothing was called and we would have had a 1:30 5 on 3 and another 3:30 of 5-4 after that. Either way, lets take care of business tomorrow and roll into the playoffs with at least one win. LETS GO RANGERS!