Thread: OT: Randy Johnson Pitching BP

All League

OT: Randy Johnson Pitching BP

Anyone want to see what it's like to hit a HR at Skydome, you still have time to get up there - apparently Randy Johnson is serving up BP....

JOE HE DOESN'T HAVE IT TONITE - TAKE HIM OUT!!!!

(Yes I am a Yankee Fan)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WWalker85
    Anyone want to see what it's like to hit a HR at Skydome, you still have time to get up there - apparently Randy Johnson is serving up BP....

JOE HE DOESN'T HAVE IT TONITE - TAKE HIM OUT!!!!

(Yes I am a Yankee Fan)
    takem out joe!!!!!damn walker..you know that guy did not read all those posts about your platypus..the venemous platypus..

All League
    It's so obvious when Randy doesn't have his stuff - why wait until he gives up 6 runs to take him out???

Platypus boy - yeah, he doesn't know when to quit. Hence my new sig

painful. absolutely painful.

that pi$$es me off

Torre shows a little to much loyalty to his players. The ****i3g guy does not have it tonight why does he keep him in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by stagman
    Torre shows a little to much loyalty to his players. The ****i3g guy does not have it tonight why does he keep him in the game?
    He only went 3 innings? Do you want to lose the game and destroy your bullpen?

after that error

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBound
    with giambi were he showed hesitation that right there told me he did not have his head in the game. Destroy your bullpen ain't you exaggerating?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBound
    They had Chacon who is skipping a start ready to pitch - and they have another off day Thursday, so moot point.

The real point is they had a 4 run lead, and it's been pretty consistent that when Randy ain't got it, he's crap. Joe kept him in too long.

Quote Originally Posted by stagman
    A little????? All he does is trust veterans and he never trusts the more productive younger players. My favorite was his use of Todd Zeile a few years back.

Yeah, Torre waited way too long. In fact, I'm pissed at RJ because he was obviously still hurt from whatever he had to leave his last game for. If your hurt RJ, don't f*cking pitch - especially when we have all these days off.

BB - the bullpen would be fine. We have Proctor and Chacon that could pitch a lot of innings.