Thread: Could jetman67 be more of an attention whore?

Could jetman67 be more of an attention whore?

And I'll tell you what, if I was banging that, I wouldn't exactly be broadcasting it to the world.

All Pro
    Harsh! Some of you guys are harsh!!!

[QUOTE=BrooklynBound]And I'll tell you what, if I was banging that, I wouldn't exactly be broadcasting it to the world.[/QUOTE]
    especially a wannabe chowd front runner...

No

and

I agree

[QUOTE=BrooklynBound]And I'll tell you what, if I was banging that, I wouldn't exactly be broadcasting it to the world.[/QUOTE]
    i think that murph klecko guy is the king of starting the most asinine threads though...

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jetzilla]No

and

I agree[/QUOTE]

and i also agree...total attention whore...

uh-oh. this is going to get ugly :(

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

WHO THE F'Uk are YOU? You aren't ME and NEVER will be!!!

There is Only one Jetman67 , take a number. What I do or say on here or any where else is my OP. You got beef with me, take it up with me in Person!!! BRING IT ON.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=jvill 51]uh-oh. this is going to get ugly :([/QUOTE]

It is going to get very ugly very soon.......... :eek:

J-man..........don't get too upset about this, you brought this on yourself really..........you know how I feel about this "relationship" so I'm not going to comment here publicly.........

Let it go and the best thing that can happen here is if a mod locks it....... :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

OK, I locked one thread on this, but if you insist on carrying on, here's the new location.

[QUOTE=jetman67]WHO THE F'Uk are YOU? You aren't ME and NEVER will be!!!

There is Only one Jetman67 , take a number. What I do or say on here or any where else is my OP. You got beef with me, take it up with me in Person!!![/QUOTE]

I aint you? I guess not. I'm not a fat, bald guy with a mid life crisis who makes up for it by leaving his family to bang a mediocre chick who's clearly been around the block.

[QUOTE=BrooklynBound]I aint you? I guess not. I'm not a fat, bald guy with a mid life crisis who makes up for it by leaving his family to bang a mediocre chick who's clearly been around the block.[/QUOTE]
    ouch, you might get one of colonel lee's crispy chicken legs to the face courtesy of jetman.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=BrooklynBound]I aint you? I guess not. I'm not a fat, bald guy with a mid life crisis who makes up for it by leaving his family to bang a mediocre chick who's clearly been around the block.[/QUOTE]

lol- Seapatsy works for the NFL for Yrs. If you knew her, you'd know that. Get real! Mediocre my A$$!!!!
    Is that all you can come up with? :zzz:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=JumbalayaJet]OK, I locked one thread on this, but if you insist on carrying on, here's the new location.[/QUOTE]

:eek:

[QUOTE=jetman67]lol- Seapatsy works for the NFL for Yrs. If you knew her, you'd know that. Get real! Mediocre my A$$!!!!
    Is that all you can come up with? :zzz:[/QUOTE]

I wasn't exactly commenting on her professional skills. Try to stay with me.

Listen do what you want behind closed doors, but if you feel the need to pat yourself on the back and advertise the tail you're bringing it, we'll bring you back down to earth and tell you how she looks to the rest of the world.

All Pro

Leave him alone man. I too am a big bald guy who got divorced. It sucks. If knocking boots with this sea/patty chick makes dude feel better. More power to him.

[QUOTE=fifty one]Leave him alone man. I too am a big bald guy who got divorced. It sucks. If knocking boots with this sea/patty chick makes dude feel better. More power to him.[/QUOTE]
    and then announcing it to the world as if anyone gives a ****, especially for a wannabe front running chowd? get real. good for brooklyn.

[QUOTE=fifty one]Leave him alone man. I too am a big bald guy who got divorced. It sucks. If knocking boots with this sea/patty chick makes dude feel better. More power to him.[/QUOTE]

I could care less what he does. But when you make the info public, expect some feedback.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetfan16]especially a wannabe chowd front runner...[/QUOTE]

Seapatsy is not a wannabe Chowd. Try asking the H.o. about her at the Razor and Quest Field, Raymond James, Georgia Dome!!!! Wannabe is overrated for her! lol :D

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=jetgirl]:eek:[/QUOTE]:coocoo:
    Last edited by JumbalayaJet; 04-21-2006 at 09:29 PM.