Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: (Save) My Mother's Dogs

Moderator VIP Visionary
    $500 a month...I guess you could pay to keep them alive for your Mom, and then sell em for coats to recoup, oh, what? $200 of the $3,500?

Hey, make a video of the "coat process" and sell it on ebay. It'll be like an annuity.

JetsFan2012
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I
    We are wealthy, not retired, both working hard. We just bought an M convertible and a beach house in Maine so we're strapped for cash in the short term.

We'd do it, but I'm not going to sell one of my Rolexes for the dogs. Just can't. I know that probably makes me shallow....I accept that....but with so many people in here caring so much about pets, my sister thought it might be a good idea to see if a group of fans can help Pepper and Cindy.

SAR I

If you are telling the truth, then I apologize in advance... but I don't buy it, not one bit. And if you are just trying to stir up the pot, inventing a story about a terminally ill mother and having to euthanize her loving, dependable dogs is simply sick.
    Last edited by JetsFan2012; 04-22-2006 at 10:38 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Not a good way to show need.

We are wealthy, not retired, both working hard. We just bought an M convertible and a beach house in Maine so we're strapped for cash in the short term.

We'd do it, but I'm not going to sell one of my Rolexes for the dogs. Just can't. I know that probably makes me shallow....I accept that....but with so many people in here caring so much about pets, my sister thought it might be a good idea to see if a group of fans can help Pepper and Cindy.

SAR I

Charter JI Member

Moderator VIP Visionary
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin
    Paulie C. called out SAR I! DOGFIGHT!

"...'Til the BITTER END..."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive
    $500 a month...I guess you could pay to keep them alive for your Mom, and then sell em for coats to recoup, oh, what? $200 of the $3,500?

Hey, make a video of the "coat process" and sell it on ebay. It'll be like an annuity.
    Time the hell out. You, of all people, should be the first in line to help with a donation. You're one of the top dog lovers on this site! Instead of your off-color jokes, how about being the first to donate to help save Pepper and Cindy?

SAR I

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    If you are telling the truth, then I apologize in advance... but I don't buy it, not one bit. And if you are just trying to stir up the pot, inventing a story about a terminally ill mother and having to euthanize her loving, dependable dogs is simply sick.
    Apology accepted. Please donate. If you or any other dog lover that is so passionate about things like petitions and stuff were ever going to help actually save some animals- now is your chance to show your stuff.

PM me if interested.

SAR I

I'll donate for this Pepper

Time the hell out. You, of all people, should be the first in line to help with a donation. You're one of the top dog lovers on this site! Instead of your off-color jokes, how about being the first to donate to help save Pepper and Cindy?

SAR I

http://www.jeanniepepper.com/docs/tourStart.html

Hall Of Fame
    If you're joking, good one. Touche.

If not, It's your mom. Wait, it's your dying mom. Grant her a last wish. One of her last few comforts are her pets. Some people would do anything for their mother but you can't sell one of your "things" for her?

Moderator VIP Visionary

SAR I
    I was thinking Pepper and Cindy might make a pair of quality "Swiffers"-How about a product launch of mops that make you smile?

JetsFan2012
    Apology accepted. Please donate. If you or any other dog lover that is so passionate about things like petitions and stuff were ever going to help actually save some animals- now is your chance to show your stuff.

PM me if interested.

SAR I

how dare you call me out, telling me to "show my stuff". you are SO full of sh!t, and it is digusting to use the guise of a terminally ill mother to prove a moronic point.

here would be my actual advice, if you were telling the truth. small dogs, especially mini schnauzers, are notorious for having a short life expectancy. my mini schnauzer Danny was put to sleep at age 8 from cancer, currently my other mini schnauzer, Madison, is 10 and ill herself. she'll probably have about 6 months.

again, if you are being truthful, your mother's dogs had a wonderful full life of 11 years. once your mother dies they will be distraught. they don't want to be taken away from the only human who ever cared for them. do the best you can or have them euthanized. it really is that simple.

however, I still don't believe you at all and I don't agree with your "arguing tactics". this entire thread is pointless, egocentric, and a waste of time -- not for you though, you eat up the attention like a bum at a buffet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBound
    If you're joking, good one. Touche.

If not, It's your mom. Wait, it's your dying mom. Grant her a last wish. One of her last few comforts are her pets. Some people would do anything for their mother but you can't sell one of your "things" for her?
    I just can't sell something.....it's complicated.....we just don't have the money. Please......just speak to your family members and pull together the $500 for the first month. Her dogs get put to sleep soon.

SAR I

Donation for Cindy

Again I'll pony up for this Cindy

Hall Of Fame
    I am sure someone would give you 500.00 for ONE of your Rolexes.

I just can't sell something.....it's complicated.....we just don't have the money. Please......just speak to your family members and pull together the $500 for the first month. Her dogs get put to sleep soon.

SAR I

Moderator VIP Visionary
    here would be my actual advice, if you were telling the truth. small dogs, especially mini schnauzers, are notorious for having a short life expectancy. my mini schnauzer Danny was put to sleep at age 8 from cancer, currently my other mini schnauzer, Madison, is 10 and ill herself. she'll probably have about 6 months.

again, if you are being truthful, your mother's dogs had a wonderful full life of 11 years. once your mother dies they will be distraught. they don't want to be taken away from the only human who ever cared for them.
    There you have it. At $500 a month, you can prolong some poor dog's agony.

Or you can do the math and see that these dogs have lived past the point where you can take the depreciation on your Mom's taxes. Therefore, to recoup the food and hygiene costs, you move quickly to get that product out there to generate some capital.

There has to be a gay couple out there that wants something like this. BOOM! High mark-up. Everybody wins, even Herm could see that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive
    There you have it. At $500 a month, you can prolong some poor dog's agony.

Or you can do the math and see that these dogs have lived past the point where you can take the depreciation on your Mom's taxes. Therefore, to recoup the food and hygiene costs, you move quickly to get that product out there to generate some capital.

There has to be a gay couple out there that wants something like this. BOOM! High mark-up. Everybody wins, even Herm could see that.
    I can't believe you all are joking about this. You are sick f*cks.

SAR I

Board Moderator
    Charter JI Member

SAR I
    1: if the M and the house in maine leave you that strapped that you can't shell $500/mo for a year, i got news: ya ain't wealthy. you're well-employed.

2: you wouldn't be doing it for the dogs, dumbass.

3: we count on you to have a better sense of humor than this. you do realize that every morning, some waterboy wakes up and says "it's today... today's the day i whip SAR's ass and become the reigning court jester at JI.com", don't you? you're, like, one "please help, my best friend doesn't know his wife is a prostitute and i don't know what to do!!" thread away from toiling in obscurity on newhampshirejetsfans.com...

Banned
    how dare you call me out, telling me to "show my stuff". you are SO full of sh!t, and it is digusting to use the guise of a terminally ill mother to prove a moronic point.

again, if you are being truthful, your mother's dogs had a wonderful full life of 11 years. once your mother dies they will be distraught. they don't want to be taken away from the only human who ever cared for them. do the best you can or have them euthanized. it really is that simple.

however, I still don't believe you at all and I don't agree with your "arguing tactics". this entire thread is pointless, egocentric, and a waste of time -- not for you though, you eat up the attention like a bum at a buffet.
    You know what Paulie, I'm going to make a promise to you:

If I don't collect the $500 from someone in here before May 1 and the dogs do, sadly, have to be destroyed, I will hire someone to rip their paws out of their bodies one by one and let them bleed to death and I'll have them take video so that a) I can prove to you that I wasn't joking and b) you can feel as bad as you're making me feel right now.

Ridiculous how you can be first in line to sign some petition or defend the rights of pets vs. humans in an online argument, but to actually reach in your pocket and save two dogs? That's a joke to you? My sister is going to be ill.

SAR I

Practice Squad
    Sar, once again, i want to thank you for the entertainment you provide on this site.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by isired
    1: if the M and the house in maine leave you that strapped that you can't shell $500/mo for a year, i got news: ya ain't wealthy. you're well-employed.

You're right, that's just extremely leveraged..