Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 86

Thread: OT: (Save) My Mother's Dogs

  1. #41
    Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,954
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by isired
    3: we count on you to have a better sense of humor than this. you do realize that every morning, some waterboy wakes up and says "it's today... today's the day i whip SAR's ass and become the reigning court jester at JI.com", don't you? you're, like, one "please help, my best friend doesn't know his wife is a prostitute and i don't know what to do!!" thread away from toiling in obscurity on newhampshirejetsfans.com...
    Isi with the smack! Heh heh, it's getting crowded in the ring.

  2. #42
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBound
    You're right, that's just extremely leveraged..
    I know, I know.....we bit off a bit more than we could chew. It's temporary- my wife is coming into a bunch of grants at her company and they'll be worth a hair under $1mm but that's in ten to eighteen months. The house was too good to pass up.....never be there again when the cash came through later.....and then once you have a beach house in Maine you need an M convertible to keep up with the Joneses.

    It's my fault and I feel terrible, but the window coverings and LCD home theater will cost $15k alone.....just need someone to help us out in my mom's time of need.

    Can you help?

    SAR I

  3. #43
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    772
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is fun but the bars close in 4 hours and my wife is working tonight....Sar

    I don't know how can anyone bite on your posts but they always do!

  4. #44
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I
    You know what Paulie, I'm going to make a promise to you:

    If I don't collect the $500 from someone in here before May 1 and the dogs do, sadly, have to be destroyed, I will hire someone to rip their paws out of their bodies one by one and let them bleed to death and I'll have them take video so that a) I can prove to you that I wasn't joking and b) you can feel as bad as you're making me feel right now.

    Ridiculous how you can be first in line to sign some petition or defend the rights of pets vs. humans in an online argument, but to actually reach in your pocket and save two dogs? That's a joke to you? My sister is going to be ill.

    SAR I
    what is this, a bizarre vendetta against animal-lovers??

    how stupid do you think we all are? now, just coincidentally, after weeks of bashing animals and making jokes about crushing kittens and doggie-killing machines, you are pleading to us to have sympathy on your mother's dogs?

    then, in the now infamous animal-rights petition thread, Gator Jet mentioned that when his/her mother was dying, her dog gave her all the comfort in the world. now, COINCIDENTALLY, your mother is in the exact same condition??

    almost every post you make is a sick joke about killing animals or hitting on jetsbabe. to me you are not funny at all and it is beyond me why so many people here put you on a pedestal and pander to your incessant bullsh!t. stop acting like an a$$hole all the time, and then maybe people will take you seriously.
    Last edited by JetsFan2012; 04-23-2006 at 12:02 AM.

  5. #45
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    how stupid do you think we all are? now, just coincidentally, after weeks of bashing animals and making jokes about crushing kittens and doggie-killing machines, you are pleading to us to have sympathy on your mother's dogs?

    then, in the now infamous animal-rights petition thread, Gator Jet mentioned that when his/her mother was dying, her dog gave her all the comfort in the world. now, COINCIDENTALLY, your mother is in the exact same condition??

    almost every post you make is a sick joke about killing animals or hitting on jetsbabe. to me you are not funny at all and it id beyond me why so many people pander to your incessant bullsh!t. stop acting like an a$$hole all the time, and then maybe people will take you seirously.
    Be a man. Stop typing hate. Pay me $500 to do the right thing for my mom's dogs. I don't like them. I don't want them to live to be honest. But she does and you have a responsibility to the very animals you (apparently) only pretend to really care about.

    SAR I

  6. #46
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    772
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    what is this, a bizarre vendetta against animal-lovers??

    how stupid do you think we all are? now, just coincidentally, after weeks of bashing animals and making jokes about crushing kittens and doggie-killing machines, you are pleading to us to have sympathy on your mother's dogs?

    then, in the now infamous animal-rights petition thread, Gator Jet mentioned that when his/her mother was dying, her dog gave her all the comfort in the world. now, COINCIDENTALLY, your mother is in the exact same condition??

    almost every post you make is a sick joke about killing animals or hitting on jetsbabe. to me you are not funny at all and it id beyond me why so many people pander to your incessant bullsh!t. stop acting like an a$$hole all the time, and then maybe people will take you seirously.
    Birthday:
    September 30, 1984
    Location:
    Villanova, PA; Monmouth Cnty., NJ
    Interests:
    golf, casinos, cheering for the Jets and Yanks
    Occupation:
    college student

    Sar I think this kid wants to whack you!

  7. #47
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I
    Be a man. Stop typing hate. Pay me $500 to do the right thing for my mom's dogs. I don't like them. I don't want them to live to be honest. But she does and you have a responsibility to the very animals you (apparently) only pretend to really care about.

    SAR I



    give it up with this crap already.

  8. #48
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jet2868
    Birthday:
    September 30, 1984
    Location:
    Villanova, PA; Monmouth Cnty., NJ
    Interests:
    golf, casinos, cheering for the Jets and Yanks
    Occupation:
    college student

    Sar I think this kid wants to whack you!
    What he should do is the right thing- help out the dogs in need. This isn't about me, this isn't about him, it's about them. Won't someone please help?



    SAR I

  9. #49
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    15,550
    Post Thanks / Like
    It took me way too long to figure out you're joking. 7/10

  10. #50
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    11,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I
    I know, I know.....we bit off a bit more than we could chew. It's temporary- my wife is coming into a bunch of grants at her company and they'll be worth a hair under $1mm but that's in ten to eighteen months. The house was too good to pass up.....never be there again when the cash came through later.....and then once you have a beach house in Maine you need an M convertible to keep up with the Joneses.

    It's my fault and I feel terrible, but the window coverings and LCD home theater will cost $15k alone.....just need someone to help us out in my mom's time of need.

    Can you help?

    SAR I
    dude, you're scrimping on the home theater big time (check out tkheaters.com - tell theo i sent you - you'll still have to lay out ~$75K for electronics, but you'll have a ROOM). and the window coverings, for that matter - go to decorator's walk for fabric, find a good i.d.'s seamstress. you'll thank me later, though you'll need a few more years of $1MM grants to cover it.

  11. #51
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    772
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I
    What he should do is the right thing- help out the dogs in need. This isn't about me, this isn't about him, it's about them. Won't someone please help?



    SAR I
    Try Bob Barker as long as they are castrated I bet he will help.

    Send written requests to: The Price Is Right, Price Productions, 7800 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90036. Also, be sure to include your address, and allow the production company about four weeks to send it out to you. If you prefer, you can submit an e-mail request to pir@tvc.cbs.com.

  12. #52
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by isired
    dude, you're scrimping on the home theater big time (check out tkheaters.com - tell theo i sent you - you'll still have to lay out ~$75K for electronics, but you'll have a ROOM). and the window coverings, for that matter - go to decorator's walk for fabric, find a good i.d.'s seamstress. you'll thank me later, though you'll need a few more years of $1MM grants to cover it.
    What I need, above all else, is a home theater credenza that is attractive and can house the front/center speakers behind grilles of some sort. Any advice? The LCD panel will hang on the wall, but I'd rather not do in-wall speakers or floor stands. I can hide the wires behind the sheetrock and have them terminate in a piece of furniture that might look like this....



    ....except with some sort of mesh grilles for the speakers.

    SAR I

  13. #53
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I
    What he should do is the right thing- help out the dogs in need. This isn't about me, this isn't about him, it's about them. Won't someone please help?



    SAR I

    looks like you are starting to bore your loyal fans -- better quit on the joke and cook up something totally original and funny about strippers or jetsbabe's pre-engagement

  14. #54
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    looks like you are starting to bore your loyal fans -- better quit on the joke and cook up something totally original and funny about strippers or jetsbabe's pre-engagement
    Fans? Who has fans? The Jets do, not any posters on a fan forum. What about my mom's dogs? What are you going to do to help them. Sounds like you're their only hope for survival....no one else has hinted at helping them out financially. PM me for my PayPal address.

    SAR I

  15. #55
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    11,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I
    What I need, above all else, is a home theater credenza that is attractive and can house the front/center speakers behind grilles of some sort. Any advice? The LCD panel will hang on the wall, but I'd rather not do in-wall speakers or floor stands. I can hide the wires behind the sheetrock and have them terminate in a piece of furniture that might look like this....



    ....except with some sort of mesh grilles for the speakers.

    SAR I
    i think theo's got a whole line of acoustically invisible furniture coming out. until then, this stuff is the best (a division of monster):
    http://www.mdesignlife.com/

  16. #56
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by isired
    i think theo's got a whole line of acoustically invisible furniture coming out. until then, this stuff is the best (a division of monster):
    http://www.mdesignlife.com/
    Thanks....that URL you gave me for him didn't work....can you check it?

    SAR I

  17. #57
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I
    Fans? Who has fans? The Jets do, not any posters on a fan forum. What about my mom's dogs? What are you going to do to help them. Sounds like you're their only hope for survival....no one else has hinted at helping them out financially. PM me for my PayPal address.

    SAR I

    this thread is better off locked. it's just another SAR I personal suck-fest.

  18. #58
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    11,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I
    Thanks....that URL you gave me for him didn't work....can you check it?

    SAR I
    sorry, typo - tktheaters.com. the custom stuff is $way$ up there, and you need a lot of space, you'd probably be looking at his signature line ($50-100K, ~20x30 room, requires on-site construction) or visionaire line (~$30K, hangs on walls. almost any size room).

  19. #59
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    11,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    this thread is better off locked. it's just another SAR I personal suck-fest.
    geeziz, has someone been sucking SAR? i hadn't noticed. gotta get some new contacts...

  20. #60
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    772
    Post Thanks / Like
    As much fun as this has been I gotta go...My wife is on the 7pm-7am shift at

    the hospital and if I want to score with kids pauleic's age I got to

    get them outta here by 7:30am take care and wish me luck...on second

    thought I got $800 in my wallet so I don't need luck.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us