Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
    Moms are free....
    LOL.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Four forum members who choose to remain anonymous have donated a combined $110 towards Pepper & Cindy, and so a sincere 'thank you' to them.

As for the rest of you, I understand completely if you don't wish to donate financially; although as a side note, it amazes me how some of you talk a big game about caring for pets and then run and hide when it hits you in the wallet. At the very least, you can stop with the off-color jokes as it may discourage those that are on the fence.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I
    Four forum members who choose to remain anonymous have donated a combined $110 towards Pepper & Cindy, and so a sincere 'thank you' to them.

As for the rest of you, I understand completely if you don't wish to donate financially; although as a side note, it amazes me how some of you talk a big game about caring for pets and then run and hide when it hits you in the wallet. At the very least, you can stop with the off-color jokes as it may discourage those that are on the fence.

SAR I

D U M P THIS THREAD ALREADY

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Read my signature guys............

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by safny813
    How could anyone take anything this jerk says seriously. Maybe his mom should consider having HIM put to sleep instead of the dogs.

I Probably make 1/4 of what SAR flashes around here. And funny, even when my dog had cancer and couldn't walk, I was able to still come up with the $ to make the dog's life a little more comfortable in its final days. Its a shame that for someone who takes trip after trip to different hemispheres of the globe in such a short time, would turn to Jets fans for assistance. I sure hope this is not some sick "poll" just to see how much someone would go for an animal(s) fate.

SAR, I just put my dog down in February. If I were a little more better off financially right now, I'd step up to the plate. But for you to turn to Jets fans on an internet forum for help, before making a sacrafice of a "rolex" watch for YOUR MOTHER's pets, Im sorry man, but thats low class. I don't know how you can sleep at night knowing you make tha salary you flash around here, and still have the fortitude to ask for generosities.

But like I said, if I made better money and could afford to make more the minimum payments on my credit cards, I would have sent at least $20 towards your Mothers pets.Best of luck and I hope the outcome is a positive one.

PS - Before anyone flames me, I only read the first half of page 1 responces, so if I missed anything between there and here, then nah-nah-nah-nah