Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need Help: Bro's Bachelor Party

Need Help: Bro's Bachelor Party

MODS I will keep this as clean as humanly possible. We are having the obligatory female dancers on Saturday night so looking to have some fun with him on Friday night.

I am looking to hire a FEMALE MIDGET DANCER for my brothers party this coming Friday night out on Long Island. But price is $750 for a half hour.

If anyone knows of a Midget dancer or large woman for hire please let me know.

I thought about hiring a LARGE WOMAN to dance for him. Anyone know of a dancer for hire?

Also, suggestions for 'other entertainment' gags we can play on the guy would be appreciated..

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by jetsbabe2315
    how about throwing a classy bachelor party instead?
    how would you define a classy bachelor party?

Just curious. I wanna see if any of the ones ive attended qualify.

how about throwing a classy bachelor party instead?
    What is a 'classy bachelor party'? We are having dinner at a country club that night which is 'Classy'.

My bro is not into the strip club thing so I thought it would be fun to have a laugh or two.

He got me good when I had mine a few years ago when he rented a XXX tape called 'Joey the Midget'. Joey does some interesting things to the other actors and they do some stuff to him which was not so interesting..

Dude Remember, she is young.
    She is still dating boys.

Let her keep believing that all that stuff on lifetime is true. And all that jazz about how "My woman is my best friend" and "Oh, your not comfortable doing that, it is okay I guess".

The truth will happen soon enough.

Rookie
    I know a really fat midget with one leg and 3 eyes. I wouldn't call her a "dancer" so much as a "hopper", but if this interests you, give me a call at 1-800-BAD-IDEA.

strippers=trashy.
    Should we go light a candle for him at church? (This might actually be worth it)

strippers=trashy.
    i guess we know who is throwing your BF's bachelor party....Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by JOSH_EVANS_FAN

Let her keep believing that all that stuff on lifetime is true. And all that jazz about how "My woman is my best friend" and "Oh, your not comfortable doing that, it is okay I guess".

Amen brother. My wife was torturing me with that S___ on Saturday while it rained all day. I couldn't escape. Every movie on that channel is about some chick that gets abused or has an eating disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino
    how would you define a classy bachelor party?

Just curious. I wanna see if any of the ones ive attended qualify.

Quote Originally Posted by JOSH_EVANS_FAN

LMAO....its never ok....we just think youll come around later.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

strippers=trashy.
    JB, a little piece of advice, when your boyfriend tells you that he doesn't really like strippers, he's not exactly telling you the truth. Kinda in the same boat as when a woman says that she's never faked it.

yeah, strip clubs arent classy. thats what i meant. i mean, ive seen guys just go to every strip club in town, get plastered, cheat on their wife-to-be, etc. that isnt classy at all. why would you do that to someone you love and plan on spending the rest of your life with?
    Because reality sets in.. " I am gonna spend the rest of my life seeing one pairs of these, and using one of those....

Married life is not the fairy tale you think it is sweetie. Although it's not terrible...

SAR......calling SAR.......

Good Luck getting someone on such, "short" notice. I tried to pull off the same exact style of bachelor party for my brother. The closest I came to finding someone suitable was a midget that you can dress up in any outfit and you can get him drunk, do stupid things, even eat a jar of mayo (WTF?).

It was not happening because 1) probably booked & 2) too late to set up travel arrangements.

As a runner up, may I suggest you find a lady who has a thing for playing whiffle ball with eggs (she is the pitcher, and she uses no hands )?

All Pro
    what ever you do dont pull a lacrosse duke thing...lol

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST
    Amen brother. My wife was torturing me with that S___ on Saturday while it rained all day. I couldn't escape. Every movie on that channel is about some chick that gets abused or has an eating disorder.
    Damn lifetime channel. Corrupts the female mind. Actually, on a side note, my dad watches that channel sometimes. Its hilarious and I make fun of him. He tells me, it has good movies about tragedy and blah blah. I'm sure some are good, but for the most part its a GUY bashing channel.

All Pro
    ok since your bro is not into strip clubs (actually neither am I) check out AC - the Tropicana Quarters - great restaurants, lounges and clubs... Gambling, drinking and then Saturday watch the draft down there...

Veteran
    Bachelor's party is what you make of it. I would love to have a "traditional" bachelor's party, but I've been to like 5 allready in the past 2 years. Its gets old.
    And to the critics, none of soon to be married cheated. Only us single guys had a lot of fun (not with strippers). Its just one last hoorah. More like, lets paint the town red, drink, party like we used to. Because once the wifey is around, things arent the same.

he doesnt. he thinks its a waste of money, and its disrespectful.
    besides, (without sounding overly confident or whatever),. why would he go to a strip club when im his girlfriend anyway?

(ive never faked it)
    What a friggin homohhhhh! But seriously babes, this guy is either:

1) BSing you something serious,
    2) Is totally whipped beyond belief
    3) Is one of those holy rollers that they grow in Florida
    4) Is much older than you and is already more interested in his LAZY BOY and the remote control..

he doesnt. he thinks its a waste of money, and its disrespectful.
    besides, (without sounding overly confident or whatever),. why would he go to a strip club when im his girlfriend anyway?

(ive never faked it)
    yeagh and i am sure if you ask....he would kick a playboy playmate out of bed on cold night because its....degrating to women.