Thread: OT: Baseball, Devil Rays vs Yankees.

All League
    Born and raised in S.Ozone Park,Queens,Ny... I now live in Tampa,Florida
    Post Thanks / Like

OT: Baseball, Devil Rays vs Yankees.

Im born and raised in NY... Grew up as a huge Yankees fan with the D.Cone, Don, W.Boggs era, to the Jeter, Williams, Tino era... I still luv the Yankees, but im starting to become a huge Devil Rays fan for the past 3 season. (I hate every FLORIDA TEAM! Lightning, Heat, Marlins, *BUCS*, Dolphins, Jags... I hate em all... But I live in South St.Pete in Florida... Devil Rays are called Tampa because its Tampa Bay... But they play in St.Pete, I remember when the stadium was getting build... We need this team 2 win in the next 2-3 seasons, if not... I wont beable to see baseball games anymore in Florida.

Yea we still need to work on starting pitching other than S.Kazmir (Another Mets mistake) But we have a fuucking exciting Offense!

C.Crawford (One of, if not the fastest man in baseball) Can hit into the gaps solid also.

J.Cantu (A really good 2nd baseman out of Mexico) Reminds me of a A.Soriano when it comes to hitting, but a much better fielder than Alfonzo can ever be.

J.Gomes (This guy is built like a damn construction worker) Rock strong guys... He came on so strong in the 2nd half of last season it was like WHOA when he hit the ball... He already has 9 hr's this season, I think he's tied for the AL lead in HR's.

A.Huff ( He can flat out hit the ball) He can drive in some runs, usually always puts the ball into play.

I really like the Rays lineup, im thinking once we get solid pitching... The Yanks and the Sox better watch out.

Tonight, Kazmir and the Rays take it to my old time Yankees.
    Last edited by Defense WinsChampionships; 04-25-2006 at 05:59 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are becoming a Rebel (opposite of a Yankee) . Anyway why not love the team you're close to and can actually watch live games.

In the big scheme of things, it's nobody's business but yours who you root for.
    Doesn't matter where you are from or anything else. Only you make that decision and the hell with what everybody else thinks........Let's go Mets.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defense WinsChampionships
    Im born and raised in NY... Grew up as a huge Yankees fan with the D.Cone, Don, W.Boggs era, to the Jeter, Williams, Tino era... I still luv the Yankees, but im starting to become a huge Devil Rays fan for the past 3 season. (I hate every FLORIDA TEAM! Lightning, Heat, Marlins, *BUCS*, Dolphins, Jags... I hate em all... But I live in South St.Pete in Florida... Devil Rays are called Tampa because its Tampa Bay... But they play in St.Pete, I remember when the stadium was getting build... We need this team 2 win in the next 2-3 seasons, if not... I wont beable to see baseball games anymore in Florida.

Yea we still need to work on starting pitching other than S.Kazmir (Another Mets mistake) But we have a fuucking exciting Offense!

C.Crawford (One of, if not the fastest man in baseball) Can hit into the gaps solid also.

J.Cantu (A really good 2nd baseman out of Mexico) Reminds me of a A.Soriano when it comes to hitting, but a much better fielder than Alfonzo can ever be.

J.Gomes (This guy is built like a damn construction worker) Rock strong guys... He came on so strong in the 2nd half of last season it was like WHOA when he hit the ball... He already has 9 hr's this season, I think he's tied for the AL lead in HR's.

A.Huff ( He can flat out hit the ball) He can drive in some runs, usually always puts the ball into play.

I really like the Rays lineup, im thinking once we get solid pitching... The Yanks and the Sox better watch out.

Tonight, Kazmir and the Rays take it to my old time Yankees.

LOL!!! Not quite!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    gomes looks roided up

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBound
    gomes looks roided up
    He does, but do you think he would really start taking steroids since he just had a heart attack a few years ago?