Thread: Funny Joke About How I Got Detention Today!!!!!

All Pro

Funny Joke About How I Got Detention Today!!!!!

Ok, so i pull up at 750 to go to school, and my friends are coming out of the school. and im like whats going on, there like where going fishing come on!!

so we went fishing for an hour at like 9. then we were hungry and went to dunkin donuts. were all laughin havin a good time, and we were gonna go back into school late and we couldnt get in trouble as long as we were in school by 1030 then its an absence.

then guess who walks in to buy some coffee and donuts, my god damn principal and Athletic director. wowser. so they sent us to the office, and they were like, i no people go do this, but fact is you guys got caught.

end of the story. 2 days detention. and my dad says i cant go out this weekend. to bad i was gonna be glued to the TV anyway :yes:

your a dumbass for just getting in trouble for that. just say that you needed some breakfast before you went into school. you could have been home sick in the morning for all that they know

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

How's your grade point average? Are you the same guy that was on here months ago talking about how poorly you did in some class?

I guess there are professional fishermen these days. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what in this post is funny but clearly you were not using your head.

How many fish did you catch?

[QUOTE=51 VILMA 51] i no people go do this, but fact is you guys got caught.
    end of the story. 2 days detention. and my dad says i cant go out this weekend. to bad i was gonna be glued to the TV anyway :yes:[/QUOTE]

Vilma,

I (k)no(w) people?
    to(o) bad?

Go to school. On time. Pay attention. Seriously, you need the help.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Larlar]Vilma,

I (k)no(w) people?
    to(o) bad?

Go to school. On time. Pay attention. Seriously, you need the help.[/QUOTE]

HAHA

Jets Insider VIP
    Normally you get away with about 10 things and get caught with one. The one you get away with is usually an expensive lesson; in this case the punishment isn't that bad. But remember this rule in general next time you take a short cut.

All League
    Yeah me and my friend ditched school once to meet up with some girls a couple of towns over. We were at his house until around 8:30 when his phone rang, we looked at the ID and it was my mom I knew I was caught so we ran out of the house, into his car and left. If I was already caught I might as well have gone to meet the girls, when I got back I was in a **** load of trouble but it was worth it.

[QUOTE=JetFreak89]Yeah me and my friend ditched school once to meet up with some girls a couple of towns over. We were at his house until around 8:30 when his phone rang, we looked at the ID and it was my mom I knew I was caught so we ran out of the house, into his car and left. If I was already caught I might as well have gone to meet the girls, when I got back I was in a **** load of trouble but it was worth it.[/QUOTE]

How many...uhm...[I]fish[/I] did you catch?

you skipped school to go fishin'? do you live in Jersey or Mississippi?

;) :D

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=pauliec]you skipped school to go fishin'? do you live in Jersey or Mississippi?

;) :D[/QUOTE]

lmao, that is cold.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... the world needs ditch digger's too ...

... be aware that your decisions today will affect where you end up tomorrow ... that being said go have your fun if that is your choice ... just do not lament your lot in life later on ...

l_j_r