Thread: AFI and Dillinger Escape Plan tonight....

Hall Of Fame
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.

AFI and Dillinger Escape Plan ....

Anyone into, or going to see AFI and Dillinger Escape Plan tonight, at Roseland??? If so... let me know cause I'll be there.... after I go see Lestat on Broadway. Hell, I just may spend the night and go to RCMH in the AM!!!!!

EDIT.... I was on heavy drugs when I originally posted this but the show is not tonight.... sorry for the misinformation.
    Last edited by Knights Who Say... NI!!!!; 04-28-2006 at 11:49 AM.

You like Dillinger?

Pretty funny

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=METER]You like Dillinger?

Pretty funny[/QUOTE]
    I'm not really a big fan of theres.... I like AFI... but I just thought that some people might be going to see them... they do have a big following. Anyway, I'll miss them, cause I'll be at Lestat till 11:30... I figure AFI should be taking the stage about then. Anywy, why is it funny... lol.
    Last edited by Knights Who Say... NI!!!!; 04-28-2006 at 11:38 AM.

I'm not knocking AFI, they are super nice guys and old friends of mine(Wait, ouch! I just dropped someting on my foot.)

I hate to mention this but I said it was funny because I was the original singer of Dillinger.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=METER]I'm not knocking AFI, they are super nice guys and old friends of mine(Wait, ouch! I just dropped someting on my foot.)

I hate to mention this but I said it was funny because I was the original singer of Dillinger.[/QUOTE]
    I guess that would make this post funny.... LOL... how long were you with them... cause I'll be honest, i havent really heard much of there newer stuff. What I have heard I liked.... but never went crazy for. I'm getting older, and the more mellow stuff is catching my ear more these days.... LOL.

I was with them since the inception 1997 through 2001. Touring got old fast and it took its toll on me. But I still keep in touch with them since we grew up together.

I just checked tour dates and that roseland show with AFI is june 22nd. Good times, I'm going to be there with bells on.

Hall Of Fame
    sh!t dude.... your right.... why the hell did I think it was tonight????? well anyway.... maybe I'll see you then.... sh!t i got to change this threads title.... or maybe one of the mods can delete it all together.
    Last edited by Knights Who Say... NI!!!!; 04-28-2006 at 11:49 AM.

no sweat.

I'm sure we'll remind each other before the show date. Small world, who knew I'd be talking about my old band on a Jets message board.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=METER]no sweat.

I'm sure we'll remind each other before the show date. Small world, who knew I'd be talking about my old band on a Jets message board.[/QUOTE]
    Do you live in the area.... cause I have alot of friends in bands in the LI scene... although, I havent gone to many shows in the last couple years, like i sayed.... I'm getting older, smashing people and getting hit in the face is no longer appealing to me. The last show I went to see was the Neglect reunion show, I had to go... I know a couple of them forever.... anyway, first song I got kicked in the ear and punched in the lip, and realized maybe I outgrew this stuff.... LOL.
    Last edited by Knights Who Say... NI!!!!; 04-28-2006 at 12:01 PM.

I live in Morristown NJ. I hear the getting old thing. 29 and running around was tiring me out.