Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Mets Fan's, GREAT FINISH TONIGHT!

Veteran

Hey Mets Fan's, GREAT FINISH TONIGHT!

Alot of mets fans spend so much time on this board bashing the Yankee's (Which tonight they completely deserve 100%).. But that being said i have to point out the ending to tonights ball game... NICE THROW BUDDY! HAHAHA

Yankees fan talking smack on the eve of a 14-3 drubbing by their hated rival. Good timing fool.

All League
    The thing is... Each count for one loss...

All Pro
    Heilman .....what a fielder

For those not near a Tv, What happened?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRAGE
    Yankees fan talking smack on the eve of a 14-3 drubbing by their hated rival. Good timing fool.
    I'm not even a big Yankee's fan. Truth be told I'm not a huge baseball fan in general, No matter who the Mets are playing i would root for the Mets to win, likewise with Yankees, what was said is true, a game lost is a game lost.
    The Yankees got a$$ raped tonight by their biggest rivals, i can admit that. But i knew it wouldnt be long till there were dozens of posts about how the Yankees stunk it up, so i wanted to take the opportunity to point out how disapointing the end of the Mets game was.

Hey, Tonight is was a big L for both NY teams. Lets just get some sleep and home tomorrow games turn out better

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Rhodes
    The relief pitcher Heilman went to throw out a guy at first (with the bases loaded) in the bottom of the 9th, he slipped and fell when he tried to make the throw, basically tossing it into the stands, was charged with an error, and consequently drove home the Phillies winning run.

Quote Originally Posted by player1322
    The relief pitcher Heilman went to throw out a guy at first (with the bases loaded) in the bottom of the 9th, he slipped and fell when he tried to make the throw, basically tossing it into the stands, was charged with an error, and consequently drove home the Phillies winning run.

Are u F-ing Serious?

Veteran
    Are u F-ing Serious?
    As serious as possible!

All League
    Your team loses by double digits at home to your hated rival...with your ace on the mound and you have the nerve to post something about the Mets losing a game in the bottom of the ninth...after coming back to tie it up in the top of the 9th....have you no shame sir? {lol}

All League
    Remember when the Indians drubbed the Yanks at home 22-0? Well it wasn't that bad tonight...only 14-3.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofqueens718
    Your team loses by double digits at home to your hated rival...with your ace on the mound and you have the nerve to post something about the Mets losing a game in the bottom of the ninth...after coming back to tie it up in the top of the 9th....have you no shame sir? {lol}
    Uhh!! That's not our ace!!MMMOOOOOSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE. Just one game. At least we don't play in a bush league!!!I would love to see the muts play in the A.L east.

Veteran
    Remember when the Indians drubbed the Yanks at home 22-0? Well it wasn't that bad tonight...only 14-3.
    The Mets and Yankees both have a loss to add to their record tonight, when it comes down to it, the Mets are just as bad off tonight as the Yanks
    ...Anyway, i would rather get blown out like the yanks did, than have the lead most of the game, have your star closer blow the save, and lose the game by chucking the ball into the stands

All Pro
    The national league is so weak it ain't funny.There is no excuse what so ever that the mets win their division .If they don't , Triboro bridge is just right down the grand central pkwy.

I was at the game, as soon as I saw that Lo Duca didnt take the ball i knew it was going to be trouble and sure enough Heilman makes a terrible throw, looked liked he slipped a bit too but that isnt an excuse. Im a yankee fan so i really didnt care about the game, but what a way to lose. It felt like a Jets game....On a side note I got a real kick watching the Phillies fans talk trash after the game despite the fact that they are still 3 games back of the Mets and they have Corey Lidle on the mound tomorrow

Veteran
    Our ace??? Are you F*ing kidding me?? I have news for you, Johnson hasn't been an ace all season long. You want to talk ace, MOOSE!
    Calling Johnson our Ace is like saying Vinny T. the Jets ace of last season

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyjetsman28
    I was at the game, as soon as I saw that Lo Duca didnt take the ball i knew it was going to be trouble and sure enough Heilman makes a terrible throw, looked liked he slipped a bit too but that isnt an excuse. Im a yankee fan so i really didnt care about the game, but what a way to lose. It felt like a Jets game....On a side note I got a real kick watching the Phillies fans talk trash after the game despite the fact that they are still 3 games back of the Mets and they have Corey Lidle on the mound tomorrow
    So as a yankees fan, i'm just curious: Would you rather get blown out in a decisive blow out (mainly because of horrid pitching by our "ace" )
    Or... Blow the win on your pitcher falling making a routine throw?

Personally, i would rather have the blow out.. than lose the game on a play for the blooper reel... But like i said at the end of the day, a L is a L

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40
    The national league is so weak it ain't funny.There is no excuse what so ever that the mets win their division .If they don't , Triboro bridge is just right down the grand central pkwy.
    Like the NFC?

Quote Originally Posted by player1322
    So as a yankees fan, i'm just curious: Would you rather get blown out in a decisive blow out (mainly because of horrid pitching by our "ace" )
    Or... Blow the win on your pitcher falling making a routine throw?

Personally, i would rather have the blow out.. than lose the game on a play for the blooper reel... But like i said at the end of the day, a L is a L
    Yeah it really doesnt matter to me, but seeing the way the mets lost first hand id say thats worse, phillies have a crap bullpen so if they went into extras i think they would have pulled off the win. And i would have to say Moose is the ace of our staff this season

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyjetsman28
    Yeah it really doesnt matter to me, but seeing the way the mets lost first hand id say thats worse, phillies have a crap bullpen so if they went into extras i think they would have pulled off the win. And i would have to say Moose is the ace of our staff this season
    Agree 100%!
    ...Not too sure where Johnson being our Ace came from He's one step away from being tossed to the minors lol