Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: Ot: Yanks-sox

  1. #1

    Ot: Yanks-sox

    Yankees About To Lose To The Sox. Would've Loved To See Papelbon Blow His First Save At Yankee Stadium.

  2. #2
    wanna wait till its over?

  3. #3
    Not Over Yet Jeter On With Giambi Up! He's Due Tonight!

  4. #4
    now you can vent

  5. #5
    Never Mind! That Was Quick

  6. #6
    Great job by Torre using the whole pen tonight, so even if they came back they had no one to pitch..........

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,212
    Lose a game over a snowball catch , YOU SUCK MIGUEL!!!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    Great job by Torre using the whole pen tonight, so even if they came back they had no one to pitch..........
    i've said it before and i'll say it again. torre is extremely overrated.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40
    Lose a game over a snowball catch , YOU SUCK MIGUEL!!!
    you can't blame cairo. that was a tough play. i still think jeter could have gotten to his feet. and they had their chances in the 7th and 8th. if anything, you should be upset about matsui and torre.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jvill 51
    i've said it before and i'll say it again. torre is extremely overrated.
    Waaaayyyyyyy overrated. I could manage the Yanks to 90 wins.

    Managing in the AL is a joke anyway.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    Great job by Torre using the whole pen tonight, so even if they came back they had no one to pitch..........
    HE EXPECTED TO HOLD THE SOX UNTIL THE 9TH FOR RIVERA. NO DICE!
    RIVERA EVEN GAVE UP AN INSURANCE RUN IN THE NINTH. NOT THEIR NIGHT.

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by jvill 51
    i've said it before and i'll say it again. torre is extremely overrated.
    I wouldn't say that,name a skipper who doesn't overreact these days. He's not perfect..

  13. #13
    Joe has no confidence in any bullpen guy besides Rivera, talk about a quick hook.

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by jvill 51
    you can't blame cairo. that was a tough play. i still think jeter could have gotten to his feet. and they had their chances in the 7th and 8th. if anything, you should be upset about matsui and torre.
    They also left too many men on base, it's ridicules.

  15. #15

    cairo

    suck grande cazzo!!! very grande cazzo!

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    Joe has no confidence in any bullpen guy besides Rivera, talk about a quick hook.
    CHACON WAS OVER 100 PITCHES IN THE FIFTH WITH BASES LOADED-HAD TO PULL HIM. HE WAS TRYING TO GET THE BEST MATCHUPS AFTER THAT, THEN GIVE IT TO RIVERA IN THE NINTH.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40
    They also left too many men on base, it's ridicules.
    Ummm, the Sox had bases loaded three times, with nothing to show for it. Don't cry about men on base!

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by stagman
    suck grande cazzo!!! very grande cazzo!
    I'm so happy Miguel Cairo isn't there for Willie to play every day.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by tkin79
    CHACON WAS OVER 100 PITCHES IN THE FIFTH WITH BASES LOADED-HAD TO PULL HIM. HE WAS TRYING TO GET THE BEST MATCHUPS AFTER THAT, THEN GIVE IT TO RIVERA IN THE NINTH.
    LOL

    In the 6th inning he used 4 pitchers to get 4 batters.

  20. #20
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailgater
    Ummm, the Sox had bases loaded three times, with nothing to show for it. Don't cry about men on base!
    But who won!!!!!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us