Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What happened with Mawae? Is he trading hate email with fans?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady
    Pretending to know me and bashing former players is almost as embarrassing as this pic of you at last season's tailgate party. Back in your cage Dickloaf before your handlers realize they left the door open and you once again escaped into the civilized world .......

Tailgate Party Pics ~ 2005

Ouch. I don't have any ill will torwards Kevin. He played his ass off for us for years, pummeled Zack Thomas twice a year. He was a great player for us. Now he's gone, and I hope his team never beats us, but I dont' hold any ill will towards the man. Besides, he didn't weasel his way out like Herm, HE WAS CUT.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    How bout we stop emailing Mawae and start emailing our future pro-bowl Center Mangold.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

2) Terry B. who was a great GM

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    In other breaking news, President John F. Kennedy was shot & killed by a lone gunman on the grassy knoll, Neil Armstrong was the first astronaut to walk on the moon and I never said I did not know who Dennis Byrd was, I simply refused to reply to a post made by BaumerJet who was attacking me over (once again ancient news) the now defunct West Side Stadium project.

Luckily, I do take pity on the mentally challenged so please forward me your mailing address and I will send you the latest version of "Hooked on Phonics." If anyone needs to learn how to spell and needs to take a few diction classes Dickloaf, it's you. I mean, look at your own post, you can't even abbreviate "BTW" correctly.

BTW - How come you are posting and it's still daylight out? Half a day for Special Ed classes?
    Ouch again. Dude, she's kickin your ass. Badly. I have no part in this argument, but damn, your punctured butt hole is gonna bleed for a week.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Kevin we thank you for your dedication & honesty while you were playing in jet green & white ,you were always a class act & i`m sure aside from a few mentel`s on internet boards 99.9 % wish nothing but health & happiness to you & your family (as long as that happiness doesn`t include you celebrateing a superbowl victory cause that would mean we would have lost again & no JET FAN is rooting for that...) as far as you getting hurt ,WE WANT YOU HEALTHY & AT YOUR BEST, SO YOU HAVE NO EXCUSES WHEN WE BEAT YOUR new team opening day in SEPT. (yes i`ll be there to witness it) Your gonna wish you had stayed once you see what team TANGINI gets done by the end of this season....later Kevin

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CT. JETS FAN
    And , apparently, you were not the valedictorian of your class either.
    CT, quick, look up, something just went flying over your head.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX
    CT, quick, look up, something just went flying over your head.
    Please enlighten me..I love to learn new things.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please enlighten me..I love to learn new things.
    If I relay the story, I would be in jeopardy of being banned.

I'm sure some other poster will fill you in.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I relay the story, I would be in jeopardy of being banned.

I'm sure some other poster will fill you in.
    Well, no one would want you banned..would they?

My bad, I did not know there was a story..and I guess The Paranoid Jet didn't either.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jetstream23,

Thanks for posting. Kevin, if you read these posts, hope you make a full recovery. Some fans have no life, so they wish others to suffer. You were a great Jet. Hope you win a Super Bowl, after the Jets win one.

Best of luck,

nyjets24.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, no one would want you banned..would they?

My bad, I did not know there was a story..and I guess The Paranoid Jet didn't either.
    neither did i...no shame.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    And Kevin Didn't Leave The Jets Because He Wanted, He Was Cut. I Think Is The Only Thing I Didn't Agree With Tangini.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23
    Okay, so which one of you guys flamed Kevin in an email...

http://www.playersinc.com/players/pl...ection=journal

Type of fans athletes don''t like
    05/12/06

Late last week I had posted an email that I had recieved from a fan wishing me to get hurt because I chose to leave NY. I then asked whoever read this site to email him to let him know how you felt about his email.

In hind site, that wasn't a very smart thing to do, as all I did was add fuel to the fire. I will not respond to any further such emails, and won't even read them.

My short-sightedness was a mistake, and I apologize.

God Bless, Kevin
    for anybody to hope he gets hurt is idiotic..thats the mans way of making a living..it's just a game....but..I do think he is obssesed with wanting to be loved by the fans..which I dont get..or are all the nfl players emailing all their fans??

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    And , apparently, you were not the valedictorian of your class either.

UNBELIEVABLE!

Let me remind or inform you fellas that it was LIMO 2 years ago who made the comment on this board concerning "Valor Victorian".
    When SHE posted this, I was the first to ask her what that the term was and SHE followed up another post saying that it was "a person who was tops in their class"

THEN i ripped her and she went into damage control mode claiming she was having a bad day or whatever, but it was obvious that she always thought the term was "valor victorian".

This was one of the funniest incidents concerning limo since she has been here and there are DOZENS perhaps HUNDREDS of posters who witnessed this even and can back me up.

DENNIS BYRD - Same thing. BUSTED!! she didnt know who dennis byrd was. She is in damage control now. Plenty of witnesses to this one as well.

LIMO, you have always responded to my jabs with humor and funny insults. This is the first time that you have resorted to LYINg through you TEETH and going so far as to correct grammar, the lowest of all message board deeds.

LIAR shame on you! This is a riot alice a riot i tells ya!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    and you know what? its not even a bad thing to think that valedictorian was "valor victorian".

who here hasnt made a screw up like this? Back in the 80's I used to sing "message in a foxhole" until someone slapped me in the mouth and said "MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE!"

But really Limo what are you thinking? there are so many who witnessed this event some are even posting in this very thread. You think that since time has passed you can make it look like it never happened because there are so many new people here? funny stuff

And i believe that you comment was verbatim "You know, the vlaor victorian, the person who graduates in the top of their class"

SHAME

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    That was good!!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow nice history lesson for JI neophites like me

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmarco
    Wow nice history lesson for JI neophites like me

theres plenty more where that came from..... you think she has friends/connections on the jets? she goes to jet events that are open to the public and meets players/brass and then comes back here saying stuff like

"If you know Terry like I know Terry, you would know his burning passion to bring our team a super bowl victory and you wouldnt talk badly about him"

Meanwhile, alls she ever did was meet him a few times at public events. its THAT pathetic. But im sure you youngsters have sensed that for some time now anyway

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    No true Jets fan is wishing any harm towards Kevin Mawae. I wish him nothing but the best and I thank him for all that he did for us. End of story.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin
    There is no reason to suspect that came from here, so let's not even suggest it.

AGREED. Nothing in all of this leads me to any tie-in to posters at JI. Even with the couple of idiots we keep tied up in our basement, I dont believe we have anyone here who would wish Kevin any ill will or injury.