Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What happened with Mawae? Is he trading hate email with fans?

Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite
    who here hasnt made a screw up like this? Back in the 80's I used to sing "message in a foxhole" until someone slapped me in the mouth and said "MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE!"
    dickie,
    Thanks for making me laugh with this one. ...B.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CT. JETS FAN
    Please enlighten me..I love to learn new things.
    DK summed it all up rather nicely.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX
    DK summed it all up rather nicely.
    Stop kissing DK's butt, TX you friggin' idiot.

All League
    DENNIS BYRD - Same thing. BUSTED!! she didnt know who dennis byrd was. She is in damage control now. Plenty of witnesses to this one as well.
    Ok, so now that the Dennis Byrd mystery has been cleared up for me, can you tell me who this Joe Namath guy is?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBeans
    Ok, so now that the Dennis Byrd mystery has been cleared up for me, can you tell me who this Joe Namath guy is?
    Beans, stop adding fuel to the fire.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX
    Beans, stop adding fuel to the fire.
    Who me? I'd never do that.

I only wish Mawae would stop his whining.

Geez ... he getting paid to play football ... enjoy life ... there are alot tougher things in life he could be doing ...

UNBELIEVABLE!

Let me remind or inform you fellas that it was LIMO 2 years ago who made the comment on this board concerning "Valor Victorian".
    When SHE posted this, I was the first to ask her what that the term was and SHE followed up another post saying that it was "a person who was tops in their class"

THEN i ripped her and she went into damage control mode claiming she was having a bad day or whatever, but it was obvious that she always thought the term was "valor victorian".

This was one of the funniest incidents concerning limo since she has been here and there are DOZENS perhaps HUNDREDS of posters who witnessed this even and can back me up.

DENNIS BYRD - Same thing. BUSTED!! she didnt know who dennis byrd was. She is in damage control now. Plenty of witnesses to this one as well.

LIMO, you have always responded to my jabs with humor and funny insults. This is the first time that you have resorted to LYINg through you TEETH and going so far as to correct grammar, the lowest of all message board deeds.

LIAR shame on you! This is a riot alice a riot i tells ya!
    Dick, you should really post here more. A little rabble-rousing keeps things interesting.

People can call DickKotite a lot of things, but liar isn't one of them. As someone who has enjoyed DK's musings for a few years now, I'll vouch for that.

As for the original post, I'm sure it was posted in jest, but really....some whacko sends hate mail to a pro-athlete and suddenly everyone is overreacting? Heads up - there's jackasses out there. I'm sure Kevin and every other NFL athlete is used to it.

Players must get so much looney mail and I'm sure most of them do with it what you expect - throw it in the trash. Why would Kevin go public with that?

Yeah, I agree. Every athlete has gotten nasty hate mail and other stuff from the nuts out there. Making a big deal out of it just encourages them.

Personally, I wish him well. Wasn't his fault the Jets decided that he was too old for them.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Mawae whining about someone wishing he gets hurt?

Hmmmmmm, wonder if it was one of the many D-linemen whose legs Big Kev hits from behind?