Thread: Yankees win

Veteran

Yankees win

Theeeeeeee Yankees WIN!

RIGHT BACK AT YA METS FANS:

OWNED

RIVERA - STRIKES OUT THE SIDE TO END THE GAME

All Pro
    Sweet, sweet ending. Mo needed that after last night.

Jets Insider VIP
    Very tough loss for Met fans. We gave up a 4-0 loss in the nineth. Wagner and Julio shame on you.

Veteran
    Mo needed it..and I personally needed to see Wagner get smashed

Bottom 11th: NY Mets
    - D. Wright struck out swinging
    - C. Floyd struck out swinging
    - X. Nady struck out swinging

so sweet

Yeah, Great Win For Us After Last Night.
    Keep It Going Yanks.
    Randy J Is The Problem.

hehehehehe! Billy Wagner choked. (Enter Sandman my a$$...) Yankees giveth, Yankees TAKETH!!! The look on the faces of the Mets fans at Shea was priceless. They better hope that they do something to win that game tomorrow because the pressure is mounting on them. And this is an injured Yankee ballclub. I thought they'd do alot better than this against us. Like blow us out for two games and win the third close. But it is the Mets after all. Gotta' love'em.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Mets suck! Period! They will never win a big game come October. By the way, do they have the weakest uniforms or what?

Hall Of Fame
    I've gotta say that was surprising. I left to play tennis when it was 4-0 Mets in the 7th. I come back, check out ESPN.com: Yankees 5, Mets 4 F/11. Wow. Then I go downstairs and watch the recap on YES. Very impressive. I really, really like Cano. He's my favorite player. He showed that he can handle big game pressure, something A-Rod has not yet shown. Billy Wagner had a tough day. Very tough. But I'm gonna come on here like an ignorant fan and say he isn't good or won't be good for the Mets down the stretch. He is and he will. I'm sure George is glowing after his new investment's hustle allowed the Yanks to tie it up. Congrats to Kevin Reese, congrats to Andy Phillips. A nice win today. But we'd better not come out flat tomorrow. It's just one win.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JETfrmWOMBtoTOMB
    hehehehehe! Billy Wagner choked. (Enter Sandman my a$$...) Yankees giveth, Yankees TAKETH!!! The look on the faces of the Mets fans at Shea was priceless. They better hope that they do something to win that game tomorrow because the pressure is mounting on them. And this is an injured Yankee ballclub. I thought they'd do alot better than this against us. Like blow us out for two games and win the third close. But it is the Mets after all. Gotta' love'em.
    You can make a case for the Yankees choking in the first game. Don't ride so high in the saddle.

The Yankees won only because the Mets blew it, not because they played well. Our closer walked 2 and hit a man. How many errors did the Yankees have? All you bandwagon fans can gloat about the weak win, but the Mets are a better team right now.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by suprjet
    The Yankees won only because the Mets blew it, not because they played well. Our closer walked 2 and hit a man. How many errors did the Yankees have? All you bandwagon fans can gloat about the weak win, but the Mets are a better team right now.
    A win is a win. There is no such thing as style points. Why are you so worry about being better than the yankees .You should be concern staying better than the Braves,Cards and the Phillies. I don't care if were better than the Mets or not , I just want to stay a step ahead of the Bo Sox .Couldn't care less about the other NY team, that's for the media to fight over.

All League
    Come on, they beat the Mets with half their team today. LOL you Met fans are precious!

Banned
    I was at work..we were down 4-0 in the 8th..I was busy..my friend calls me..says reach down deep and grab a pair and get ur ass to the bar yanks down 4-3 with bases loaded and damon up..I'm like turn the radio on..yanks tie it up..then I get to the bar and...well...we all know what happened then..sandman was unhittable!!!!wwwhhheeeeww!!!

All Pro
    I live in New England and for years I would hear this type of argument after the Yankees beat the Sox until they finally beat them in 2004. A win is a win and "we beat ourselves arguments" are for those who are not used to winning. I wouldn't gloat until the Mets finally win something that matters.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

You can thank Billy Wagner's strike zone for the gift. Better luck tomorrow. Braves suck too.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    I was at work..we were down 4-0 in the 8th..I was busy..my friend calls me..says reach down deep and grab a pair and get ur ass to the bar yanks down 4-3 with bases loaded and damon up..I'm like turn the radio on..yanks tie it up..then I get to the bar and...well...we all know what happened then..sandman was unhittable!!!!wwwhhheeeeww!!!
    The real sandman.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet
    You can thank Billy Wagner's strike zone for the gift. Better luck tomorrow. Braves suck too.
    hey???supermod..I thought you guys ''spanked'' mario around last night?? right???please!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    hey???supermod..I thought you guys ''spanked'' mario around last night?? right???please!!!
    Supermod? Please explain. I thought we "spanked" Mariano last night. That or just beat him in a baseball game, however you look at it.

All Pro
    Supermod? Please explain. I thought we "spanked" Mariano last night. That or just beat him in a baseball game, however you look at it.
    Spanked ,it was a tie ballgame.He didn't give up four runs. Where did spanked come from.

Banned
    I call all the mods..''supermods''..just kidding..''lighten up''.. yeah..how did the metsos ''spank'' mariano last night???wagner ''sucked'' today!!!!I mean ''sucked''!!!!!!