Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yanks/Sox.........

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Smile Yanks/Sox.........

Who's watching this game.........the Yankees are getting spanked........Ramirez hits a HR........what do you guys have to say about this........

Oh wait, it's only May, no one cares about wins/losses in May right? These games don't matter right?

"big brother" getting beat down AGAIN.....its a good thing these games dont matter.

Banned
    so I guess you met fans are so full of yourselves now.. that you are more worried about the yanks then your own team AGAIN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    so I guess you met fans are so full of yourselves now.. that you are more worried about the yanks then your own team AGAIN!!!
    wrong you fake bill parcells wanna be, the mets are off today so whats better the watching the yankees get beat down you ask???? easy the yankees getting beat down by the Sox

There's no Met game on tonight buddy. For a BASEBALL FAN this is the only game on.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

No not really, there's no other game on right now........

look you can almost make out the interlocking yankee NY in schillings bloody sock

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by emslave
    wrong you fake bill parcells wanna be, the mets are off today so whats better the watching the yankees get beat down you ask???? easy the yankees getting beat down by the Sox
    mets are off today???try again jackass!!!they are playing the braves right now..you met fan wanna be..you dont even know your own team is playing your so obsessed with the yanks!!

mets are off today???try again jackass!!!they are playing the braves right now..you met fan wanna be..you dont even know your own team is playing your so obsessed with the yanks!!
    umm ok....maybe in your universe they are...whats the score?

You are a big moron.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Yep, you're right and the Mets are up 4-2...........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    You are a big moron.
    ok mr perfect..who really cares what you think..

the yankees PR people just called they said they are moving the team because they are ashamed of bill parcells being a fan...u see what u did now!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by jetgirl
    Yep, you're right and the Mets are up 4-2...........

Sike!!!!!!!It's a Classic...........silly boy........

Banned
    the yankees PR people just called they said they are moving the team because they are ashamed of bill parcells being a fan...u see what u did now!
    did I really do that..ikey??whats your opinion??my buddy who is filled with compliments today..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jetgirl
    Sike!!!!!!!It's a Classic...........silly boy........
    oh..I didn't know the mets had classics..if I followed them as closely as you guys follow the yanks I might have known that..

oh..I didn't know the mets had classics..if I followed them as closely as you guys follow the yanks I might have known that..
    dude u knew there was a game on the METS network and we didnt, who is following who?

Banned
    dude u knew there was a game on the METS network and we didnt, who is following who?
    it's not the mets network..it's the jets network!!!and I was looking for the weekly jet show..lol...

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

We do and my favorite is the 1986 WS game...........Bruckner!!!!!!!!!!!