Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Soler.........

  1. #1

    Soler.........

    not looking good

  2. #2
    people always say why is woodward on the bench? this is why..........

  3. #3
    Nerves. Made the big jump from AA to the majors. He started looking better as the inning went on. When he started using some other pitches.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,221
    3-3 looking pretty good right now.

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,221
    Soler looks like the real deal. Mets are in great shape now with Soler and El Duque.

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,548
    Man I wish I could watch the game! Is it 3-3? What inning? Is Soler still pitching?

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,221
    Mets win 2nd over Philly. In front by 5 games. Soler great start.

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,548
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK
    Mets win 2nd over Philly. In front by 5 games. Soler great start.
    Oh yeah? Game over? Did Soler get the win?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121
    Oh yeah? Game over? Did Soler get the win?
    No I think Feliciano got the W


    Nice Win Soler settled in

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets4life335
    No I think Feliciano got the W


    Nice Win Soler settled in
    Oh yeah? Awesome, how did he look out there? I am really rooting for this guy.

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Soler pitched awesome only should of given up 1 run if not for the Woodward error. Hes gonna have first game jitters after the 3 runs he looked like he was on fire. And Woody redeemed himself with other good plays later on. Hopefully we can take out the brooms tomorrow!

    Lets go Mets!

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,221
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    Soler pitched awesome only should of given up 1 run if not for the Woodward error. Hes gonna have first game jitters after the 3 runs he looked like he was on fire. And Woody redeemed himself with other good plays later on. Hopefully we can take out the brooms tomorrow!

    Lets go Mets!
    Gonzales pitches tomorrow. Say some prayers for him before you go to bed. He's going to need them.

  14. #14
    Innings 2-6 the guy was lights out. 4 hits and a walk, 3 strikeouts in those 5 innings. Throwing 88-91. His slider - pretty sweet! He seems like a competitor - the guy was pumped up out there.

    Too bad he got the no-decision when the Phils tied it up, but I'll take the W. Next start is probably Arizona on Tuesday?

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK
    Gonzales pitches tomorrow. Say some prayers for him before you go to bed. He's going to need them.
    Poor Jeremi - kid gets to pitch tommorrow knowing that he's probably getting sent down soon after. Hopefully he earns himself a callback later on with his performance.

  16. #16
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet
    Poor Jeremi - kid gets to pitch tommorrow knowing that he's probably getting sent down soon after. Hopefully he earns himself a callback later on with his performance.
    I hope he does good tomorrow. He'll get called back if he does, I agree. He'll keep busy and develop.

  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    15,150
    Not sure if he'll get called back with El Du K in fold and more talent on the farm, but I'll be there rooting like hell for him tomorrow. Anyone else taking the day off to get to Shea?

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet
    Poor Jeremi - kid gets to pitch tommorrow knowing that he's probably getting sent down soon after. Hopefully he earns himself a callback later on with his performance.
    kid? isnt he like 31

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    4,745
    i've been looking forward to soler's mets debut since i first heard the story of his troubles getting to the states a year ago, and considering the horrid first inning, i was very impressed...he looks like he's got the makeup of a solid 3rd or 4th starter....

  20. #20
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,632
    Quote Originally Posted by deadringer
    i've been looking forward to soler's mets debut since i first heard the story of his troubles getting to the states a year ago, and considering the horrid first inning, i was very impressed...he looks like he's got the makeup of a solid 3rd or 4th starter....
    Agreed, nerves got the best of him in the first, but solid after that. Looking forward to watching him pitch now and in the future.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us