Thread: Rocket - ESPN make up your mind....

All League

Rocket - ESPN make up your mind....

Espn has a page that says Clemens has narrowed his choices down to two teams:

Boston
    Houston

As I'm reading this, I look over at the TV and Steve Philips is on Baseball Tonite saying Clemens has ruled out Houston and Texas and it's down to:

New York
    Boston

wtf???

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by WWalker85
    Espn has a page that says Clemens has narrowed his choices down to two teams:

Boston
    Houston

As I'm reading this, I look over at the TV and Steve Philips is on Baseball Tonite saying Clemens has ruled out Houston and Texas and it's down to:

New York
    Boston

wtf???
    The ESPN analysts are always talking out of their @SS. With that being said, I doubt he pitches for Boston because he won't want to face the Yankees several times a year. He will consider the Yankees to finally retire a Yankee. He might not want to pitch against Boston several times because of his history with them, but I doubt that.

I wouldn't mind if the Mets brought him aboard for this year.

In all seriousness, I say he goes to the Yankees.

ESPN has no idea. He'll either go to Houston or the Yankees IMO. I would be shocked if he went back to Boston as he was really upset how the Boston fans treated his wife when he came back to the stadium.

Banned
    If he goes back to anywhere but Houston I'll be surprised.

Oh, and people should know not to trust ESPN analysts, they get paid to fill up time and sound smart.

All Pro
    man I hope he comes to the Yanks...o please..o please..o please!!!!

man I hope he does NOT go to the sox...nothing would piss me (and prob. all yanks fans) off more

All League
    He's got history everywhere...Houston, The Yankees, and The Sox. No matter where he goes, the fans of teams where he didn't go will be upset.

On that note, I think he should remain neutral and sign with the Mets

(I'd be surprised to see him go back to Houston and SHOCKED to see him go to Boston. I think he'll go to the Yankees to retire as one.)