Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lastings Milledge I cant wait to see him play for us full time.

Jets Insider VIP

Lastings Milledge I cant wait to see him play for us full time.

Do you guys think that Omar will trade him or will he be a Met going into the future with guys like Reyes Wright Beltran. If Milledge remains a Met wich will be most likely since Cliff Floyds contract runs out after this season the future looks bright for those 4 guys and our club. So now is a good time to see what he can bring to the table, tonight he hit a scorching line drive but unfortunetly caught, and his double was a beauty. It can only go up from here for Lastings and I cant wait too see him start in Left field for years to come.

Jets Insider VIP
    Today was a rough day but Lastings looked great. Even though Soler got roughed up, I like our team going foward.

Jets Insider VIP
    Doyou think he will be part of the Fantastic four in the future?

All League
    I highly doubt we trade Milledge or Pelfrey...they are the future.

Milledge becomes starting left fielder next year and Pelfrey may make his way into the starting rotation next year.

Jets Insider VIP
    I love thinking about it. NowI cant wait for it to happen already. The team the time the Mets1

Banned
    uuuhhh mods..how come the met threads stay??and the other baseball threads get the boot??just wondering??

Jets Insider VIP
    who knows.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    uuuhhh mods..how come the met threads stay??and the other baseball threads get the boot??just wondering??
    I've had a Met thread moved on me. I think when it doesn't get action, they move it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

This is a Mets thread. Most of the mods are Mets fans. Please post all further complains in the appropriate forum:
    http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45

I liked Milledge's aggressiveness, but it'll prove his undoing if he dosen't take a pitch at some point.
    Last edited by JumbalayaJet; 05-30-2006 at 11:10 PM.

Dump all Mets threads!!!!
    Mets blow
    Go Jets (and Yanks).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet
    This is a Mets thread. Most of the mods are Mets fans. Please post all further complains in the appropriate forum:
    http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45

I liked Milledge's aggressiveness, but it'll prove his undoing if he dosen't take a pitch at some point.
    your a funny guy jumbalaya..dont forget..that cigar is on me at monmouth!!
    I will let you know when!!haha!!

All League
    Its the offseason, I would rather see offtopic threads about the Yankees and Mets than see posts about how Pennington sucks or the Jets will be the worst team in the league next year....

I dont think Milledge took a single pitch all game, I like the kid and I hope we dont trade him for anything, but that has got to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Ven0m
    I dont think Milledge took a single pitch all game, I like the kid and I hope we dont trade him for anything, but that has got to change.
    Based on his minor league OBP, it will. He was probably quite anxious in his first major league game. Give him about 15 games before you start judging him.

Easy, it's because we have smart mods...

Quote Originally Posted by RMJK
    I've had a Met thread moved on me. I think when it doesn't get action, they move it.
    You mean like most Yankee threads???

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I can wait. He is a little too cocky for me. To anxious at the plate and tonight he nonchalants a fly ball...

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Piper
    I can wait. He is a little too cocky for me. To anxious at the plate and tonight he nonchalants a fly ball...
    Yeah, he's kinda aloof, but the kid's got talent. That throwout of Counsel at 3rd was key. Hopefully the vets will set him straight about life in the bigs.

Take your time, Nady.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet
    Yeah, he's kinda aloof, but the kid's got talent. That throwout of Counsel at 3rd was key. Hopefully the vets will set him straight about life in the bigs.

Take your time, Nady.
    No doubt he's got talent. But I think he needs some time and a couple of weeks in the bigs followed by some more time in AAA could be the best thing that could happen to him...

Hall Of Fame
    Where did the Al Sharpton cross go last night????????/