Thread: OT: Would you..

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

OT: Would you..

eat you're own feces like one log for $150,000.. GO

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Would getting banned from the site after only ~140 posts be some sort of record?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    would you??

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    i dunno like im thinking about 150k and like thats so much money ithink i would.. but then when i think about like biting into that log and like the disgusting texture and smell i say no. But all in all if its like a normal 6 inch log i would do it for maybe 250 thousand

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tman2812
    i dunno like im thinking about 150k and like thats so much money ithink i would.. but then when i think about like biting into that log and like the disgusting texture and smell i say no. But all in all if its like a normal 6 inch log i would do it for maybe 250 thousand
    So..lets recap...you'd screw a dude for free but you wouldnt eat a piece of sh it for 150,000...fag

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    nah see she has a vagina too and shes the hottest thing u ever saw, you're a lying sack of ****. im comfortable with my sexuality like if the dicks out of site and ****in angelina jolie or brittany murphey wants to **** who am i to say no just cause they have a dick

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tman2812
    nah see she has a vagina too and shes the hottest thing u ever saw, you're a lying sack of ****. im comfortable with my sexuality like if the dicks out of site and ****in angelina jolie or brittany murphey wants to **** who am i to say no just cause they have a dick
    Wow, I don't even have a comment for that.