Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chokeback Yankees 2: The Saga Continues

Veteran
    Formerly Brooklyn, now stranded in Colorado

Chokeback Yankees 2: The Saga Continues

Chokeback2

Good for a quick laugh. Not as funny as the last one though.

Lets Go Mets !

Banned
    word

All Pro
    I wonder ,are you coming out the closet or something. What's this
    obession with homo's.

All League
    jealousy really runs deep with some people. I think it's funny how Yankee fans don't realize how transparent their motives are.

There's only one reason to hate the Yankees: Success

Quote Originally Posted by WWalker85
    jealousy really runs deep with some people. I think it's funny how Yankee fans don't realize how transparent their motives are.

Not really true. I was an old time Bklyn Dodger fan. There were many reasons for this. Among them was the shame the Yankees should carry forever. During the 40's and early 50's the NY Yankees were the masters of the universe called Major League Baseball. The fact that held back and Never pushed for black ballplayers always irked me. As a minority Hispanic I saw this as unforgivable. It took Elston Howard to break their color barrier.
    Can you imagine what would have happened if they broke this barrier earlier??

Even more shameful is that it took the BoSoxs until the early 60's to promote a black player (Pumpsie Green).

I don't hate the Yankee's anymore and as a NY fan I root for them except when they play my Mets.

Sorry for sounding out.....

Funny that you would post that when the Yankees beat the Sox again...now that they have a better record than the Mets when they actually play teams that compete for the title...when the Mets lose to Derek Lowe...when you have nothing else to possibly do but be pissed..so so sorry- loser

Red Sox have more World Series wins this century than the Yankees. Stop living in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2
    Red Sox have more World Series wins this century than the Yankees. Stop living in the past.
    um...psst...2004 is the past.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaJet
    Not really true. I was an old time Bklyn Dodger fan. There were many reasons for this. Among them was the shame the Yankees should carry forever. During the 40's and early 50's the NY Yankees were the masters of the universe called Major League Baseball. The fact that held back and Never pushed for black ballplayers always irked me. As a minority Hispanic I saw this as unforgivable. It took Elston Howard to break their color barrier.
    Can you imagine what would have happened if they broke this barrier earlier??

Even more shameful is that it took the BoSoxs until the early 60's to promote a black player (Pumpsie Green).

I don't hate the Yankee's anymore and as a NY fan I root for them except when they play my Mets.

Sorry for sounding out.....
    mirar..senor ojo uno..yo no ablo engles no mas para los fanaticos de to amor mets..los mets y los fanaticos de los mets no savi que to neccesita para campion de mundo..y los yankees..y los fanatico's de los yankees savi como.mets---> <---yankees.porque???

Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2
    would that be the 21st century? you know 2000-2100?? because then we'd be pretty much even

Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    mirar..senor ojo uno..yo no ablo engles no mas para los fanaticos de to amor mets..los mets y los fanaticos de los mets no savi que to neccesita para campion de mundo..y los yankees..y los fanatico's de los yankees savi como.mets---> <---yankees.porque???
    DAMNIT BILL!!!!!! enough with the spanish!!!!!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jvill 51
    would that be the 21st century? you know 2000-2100?? because then we'd be pretty much even
    21st century started in 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by Icer
    21st century started in 2001.
    true that. damn technicalities .

Quote Originally Posted by Buffboy
    um...psst...2004 is the past.
    Beat me to it...

Quote Originally Posted by Bradyback Mountain
    Chokeback2

Good for a quick laugh. Not as funny as the last one though.

Lets Go Mets !

that was way too funny. better than the first one, imo. amazing how some of the yankee fans here can't just laugh at this, and instead claim we are jealous and thats why we think its funny.

Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40
    I wonder ,are you coming out the closet or something. What's this
    obession with homo's.
    that sounds like a question that should be posed to anyone following the yankees

oh you poor confused sole.....there are so many many more.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by emslave
    that sounds like a question that should be posed to anyone following the yankees
    Man ,can you be any lamer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by emslave
    este cabron emslave es un joto yo pinsar..cuedado mucha..cuedado emslave..
    ablo mucho mierda!!

Excuse me where is the English Speaking Board. No Speaky Spany!