Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Melky Cabrera

Hall Of Fame

Melky Cabrera

I'm giving this man a raise.

you beat me to it mryankee. Melky for Mayor!!!!!!!!

what did he just do?

He either made a horrible error or he made a decent play for once.

All you Yankee Fans give me a break that wasn't even a great play that was a mediocore play at best

Lets Go Mets and by the way I should go start a Thread on all the great defensive plays that Lastings Millidege makes

Quote Originally Posted by GramaticaDramatica
    He either made a horrible error or he made a decent play for once.
    obviously you don't watch the yankees very much. Yankees Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jets4life335
    All you Yankee Fans give me a break that wasn't even a great play that was a mediocore play at best

Lets Go Mets and by the way I should go start a Thread on all the great defensive plays that Lastings Millidege makes
    when lastings millidge robs a game-tying homer against the braves in the late innings(or the yankees for those who hate them more), then come talk to me

All League

1) It was an great play, especially against the Sox in the bottom of the 8th the game 2-1.

2) Why does this become a Yankee vs. Met thread? Go start a Milledge thread and get the hell out of here if you hate the Yankees. Don't come in here with your senseless negativity....

Quote Originally Posted by jvill 51
    when lastings millidge robs a game-tying homer against the braves in the late innings(or the yankees for those who hate them more), then come talk to me

Maybe you should pull your head out of your A$$ and turn back to last Wed. game and see the strike he threw to third base from the Right Field Corner to save at least a run and the game

Maybe you should pull your head out of your A$$ and turn back to last Wed. game and see the strike he threw to third base from the Right Field Corner to save at least a run and the game
    ok, then you can come talk to me. go ahead and start a thread about it. don't come in here and act like an *******.

Hall Of Fame
    dont worry yankee fans, you guys'll trade melkey for kenny rogers or someone like that in another month

All Pro
    Met fans always trying to start something .Here it is we are praising Melky for a great play and a Met fan couldn't stand it and had to bring up something that has to do with the Mets.Boy , when will the hatred stop!!

Hall Of Fame
    You really need to chill. This was a thread celebrating Melky's outstanding play. There was no reference to any other team or player. Melky made about as great a catch as you will see. Add to that the pressure situation against a rival, and it makes for great TV.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mryankee90
    I'm giving this man a raise.
    boss!!!your the man!!!go melky!!!

nice catch kid!

All League
    Complaining Mets fans: Where were you when you Mets fans made a thread about Lastings Milledge, and his incredible arm throwing the guy out at 3rd?

Yankee fans have the right to feel happy about him, just like you guys have the right to be happy with Lastings...

Man that was incredible seeing as though we haven't had a great defensive outfielder in a while, and thus see very few of those types of plays.

Banned
    get out of our yankee thread!!

All League
    come on Met fans - you know if Milledge made the same catch, he'd still be high fiving fans in the Mezzanine !!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by WWalker85
    come on Met fans - you know if Milledge made the same catch, he'd still be high fiving fans in the Mezzanine !!!!!
    Haha. True.