Thread: Does Scully work alone?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Does Scully work alone?

I have the MLB package and I caught a few innings of the Mets and Dodgers the other night on the Dodger feed. I noticed that Vin Scully did not appear to have a color man doing commentary. Is that always the case? Seemed like a lot of time to fill for one person.

(Of course, not being a Dodger fan, I will always remember him for his call of the 6th game of the '86 worlds series and for his wisdom in staying silent for several minutes after the ball went through Buckner's legs.)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RIJetFan
    I have the MLB package and I caught a few innings of the Mets and Dodgers the other night on the Dodger feed. I noticed that Vin Scully did not appear to have a color man doing commentary. Is that always the case? Seemed like a lot of time to fill for one person.

(Of course, not being a Dodger fan, I will always remember him for his call of the 6th game of the '86 worlds series and for his wisdom in staying silent for several minutes after the ball went through Buckner's legs.)
    Yep, Dodger fan here. He's all alone.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks. Strikes me as unusual.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ310
    Yep, Dodger fan here.
    How are you liking all of our rookie's play so far bro? I think Russel Martin's my new favorite player.