Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Milledge....Oooh this kid is good!!!

All League

Milledge....Oooh this kid is good!!!

A homer, triple and then he shows off the howitzer and guns down Nomar trying to stretch a single into a double. What was I thinking when I thought of trading him for Dontrelle?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofqueens718
    A homer, triple and then he shows off the howitzer and guns down Nomar trying to stretch a single into a double. What was I thinking when I thought of trading him for Dontrelle?

Im loving it baby!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofqueens718
    You WEREN'T thinking man. Just kidding . The kid does look good tho. Only time will tell.

Looks great so far. He's flashing the arm, showing some power and definately the speed.

I still think he needs to be sent down when both Floyd and X return, but im happy that this kid will be a NYM for the next 8-15 years

eLOT

Banned
    high fives all around for Milledge!

All Pro
    He has a nice arm and he makes contact very well. As he get older he might just build up a little and thats when his power will come in even more . A very good prospect..

wickedtwisted
    he looks really good...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40
    He has a nice arm and he makes contact very well. As he get older he might just build up a little and thats when his power will come in even more . A very good prospect..
    Listen yankee fan... He is concidered by all scouts,gms and anylists as an ELITE prospect... Theres a difference... Not a good prospect( milkey cabrera)

Quote Originally Posted by mbeller83
    Listen yankee fan... He is concidered by all scouts,gms and anylists as an ELITE prospect... Theres a difference... Not a good prospect( milkey cabrera)

Oh jeez, i dont know whats worse, the Yankee fan who cant give a compliment without including a small dig or the Met fan who cant look past it

eLOT

Hall Of Fame
    Listen yankee fan... He is concidered by all scouts,gms and anylists as an ELITE prospect...
    Which lists are those?

All Pro
    what ever way they put , I saying he is very good or elite as you say. But what's with the bashing. I was just giving him praise saying he is going to be a impact player for years to come ,didn't mention no Yankee because this is a Lastings thread , and I get killed for it .Go figure.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by elot
    Oh jeez, i dont know whats worse, the Yankee fan who cant give a compliment without including a small dig or the Met fan who cant look past it

eLOT
    what small dig

TMahoney
    The future looks good with Reyes, Wright, Milledge and Beltran here for the long haul.

If Omar could get some more pitching for either Floyd or Nady, that would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlSpackler
    The future looks good with Reyes, Wright, Milledge and Beltran here for the long haul.

If Omar could get some more pitching for either Floyd or Nady, that would be amazing.
    Hopefully Pelfrey can come up next year and make an impact...we'll see

Jets Insider VIP
    Its part of the the Mets Yankee, rivalry, or hatred in a way..... You know. When I was born 23 years ago I was told that Im a Jets fan and a Mets fan by my Father, and to hate the Yanks, and just not to care about the Giants... Its funny my father got it so deep into my head how to dislike the Yanks, when I was young and I saw a kid wearing a Yankee shirt, I really thought that he was a bad evil kid that was brought up wrong..lol

All Pro
    There is no rivarly!! we only see each other 6 times year.This all for money and the media to eat up.

All League
    Thank god for the bought talent that really makes this team flow though!!!

Anyways, wasn't it you same Mets fans complaining about people congratulating Melky on a game saving (really two game saving since it was against the Yankees rival, considering it would have resulted in a two game swing..) catch, yet when the Mets guy hits a HOME RUN (Not many of those in the game today... *cough*), he gets a big thread about how great he is.

Just a bit of news for you complainers yesterday, there are much fewer game saving catches over the wall than there are HRs hit in a game...
    Last edited by rep; 06-08-2006 at 03:05 AM.

All League
    Wright/Reyes/Milledge/Beltran are a great core for the long-term.

Hopefully we can add some stud young pitchers around them so we can keep this winning up for a long time.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Posts like this embarass most Met fans...