Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Jets Nation

  1. #1

    Jets Nation

    wow, what a job by Vinny golfing!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16
    wow, what a job by Vinny golfing!!!!!!
    i was figuring there would be hundreds of replies, so i guess i was the only one who saw it so far...

  3. #3
    Saw what? I just got back from vacation last nite.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss
    Saw what? I just got back from vacation last nite.
    Vinny Testaverde golfing. as a matter of fact, if he didn'y play and become the greatest football player ever to live, he probably could've been the best golfer of all time...

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    11,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16
    Vinny Testaverde golfing. as a matter of fact, if he didn'y play and become the greatest football player ever to live, he probably could've been the best golfer of all time...
    why dont you post your tireless vinny stories in the everything else forum..you can talk to yourself forever too!!doesn't that sound like fun??

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    why dont you post your tireless vinny stories in the everything else forum..you can talk to yourself forever too!!doesn't that sound like fun??
    nahh, ive already convinced myself of the wonders, it's you guys that need to learn them...

  7. #7
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Atlanta via NJ
    Posts
    8,135
    ... i thought it was jay fiedler who was our glorious, romping hero ...




    l_j_r

  8. #8

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules
    ... i thought it was jay fiedler who was our glorious, romping hero ...




    l_j_r
    Has Fiedler signed with anyone yet?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules
    ... i thought it was jay fiedler who was our glorious, romping hero ...




    l_j_r
    Fiedler sucks

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft Lauderdale by way of New York
    Posts
    13,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16
    Fiedler sucks
    You forgot something.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by New York Mick
    You forgot something.


    And can someone please dump this thread?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it


    And can someone please dump this thread?
    why??

  13. #13
    I met Vinny at a golf tournament once right before he came back from his Achilles injury. I have a cool pic of me and him, if I had a scanner I would post it. Don't worry kid, I'm a fan of Vinny too. See my avatar? I just don't pleasure myself to him like you (probably) do.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us