Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 118

Thread: Mets/Arizona.......

  1. #1
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    21,199

    Smile Mets/Arizona.......

    Let's go Mets............3-0 top of the 1st.......let's rock Weber........

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    11,171
    I was just watching..lenny dykstra hit a homer in the bottom of the 10th to win it..that was a great game against the astros!!ron darling didn't look to good though..

  3. #3
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    21,199
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    I was just watching..lenny dykstra hit a homer in the bottom of the 10th to win it..that was a great game against the astros!!ron darling didn't look to good though..
    What are you watching?

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,218
    I just turned it on and couldn't believe the fast start again. Now we need Soler to have a good outting for a change of pace.

  5. #5
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    21,199
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK
    I just turned it on and couldn't believe the fast start again. Now we need Soler to have a good outting for a change of pace.
    On the pre-game I thought they said he had a great last game.....

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,218
    Quote Originally Posted by jetgirl
    On the pre-game I thought they said he had a great last game.....
    I'm glad you started the thread. Soler looked good the first inning. He seems like he has great stuff.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jetgirl
    On the pre-game I thought they said he had a great last game.....
    7 innings, 1 ER his last outing.

    4 innings, 0 ER so far *knock on wood*

    He's been doing great as of late, had a miserable first inning to his major leagues and a miserable entire second outing but other then that has been lights out.

  8. #8
    Reyes needs to be moved down in the order. His OBP is down to .300 and his AVG is down to .240.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    Reyes needs to be moved down in the order. His OBP is down to .300 and his AVG is down to .240.
    I disagree, hes one of those players where stats are irrelevant.

    He is the catalyst to the entire Mets offense and needs to be up top.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ven0m
    I disagree, hes one of those players where stats are irrelevant.

    He is the catalyst to the entire Mets offense and needs to be up top.
    He could be a cataylst from the 7th spot and he is a better RBI guy than table setter.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    11,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    Reyes needs to be moved down in the order. His OBP is down to .300 and his AVG is down to .240.
    do you see some of the pitches he swings at??they are either over his head or a one hopper in the dirt...who is the mets batting coach??and why doesn't he work with this kid??he looks terrible sometimes..

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    He could be a cataylst from the 7th spot and he is a better RBI guy than table setter.
    Yeah, he would be great at setting the pitcher for getting some RBI's.

    Despite only getting 64 hits so far, he has scored 45 runs. (10th in the NL). When he gets on base he almost always scores, which is why he is doing great at just where he is.
    Last edited by Ven0m; 06-10-2006 at 11:21 PM.

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,218
    Reyes is doing fine 2 for 5 and an RBI ..........doing just fine.

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,218
    Who needs Dontrelle Willis, we have Alay Soler.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK
    Who needs Dontrelle Willis, we have Alay Soler.
    Told you we didn't need Willis.

  16. #16
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    Told you we didn't need Willis.
    Yes you did and now I believe you. I can't believe this guy is this good. 2 hit shutout. The Mets are starting to look real good.

  17. #17
    Looks like the mets have found that 3rd guy in the rotation. Soler had a great game tonight.

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,323
    2 CGs in 3 days! YEah... Very rare these days.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by meatboy
    Looks like the mets have found that 3rd guy in the rotation. Soler had a great game tonight.
    Yeah we did...El Duque.

    Now with Soler as a #4....

  20. #20
    Can't wait until Pelfrey replaces Trax.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us