Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 92 of 92

Thread: Joshsports10 look at your pm.Please delete after Josh posts.

  1. #81
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    10,890
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    so are you!!!

    and here is a 4 panel/checkerboard avatar for you emslave!!it was for jetsrule..but now..you can have it!!

    hahaha

  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    10,890
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!
    dont stick your lil milk stained baby nose in here unless you can take what you can dish out..now have your daddy change your diaper..you sound like you soiled yourself!!! emslave---->
    bump

  3. #83
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Thanx J vill. Iam honored to be part of your sig.

  4. #84
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Fairfax Va
    Posts
    7,827
    Quote Originally Posted by jvill 51
    we need someone to get inventive now. not yankee/jets or mets/jets. and while 700 posts is not a requirement, we need to get to know the person that wants to join. usually 700 posts will give us a good idea of that.
    I want one but no good pictures. Just some of an ex naked girlfriend. Not appropriate.

  5. #85
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    trust us thats fine

  6. #86
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,114
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!
    dont stick your lil milk stained baby nose in here unless you can take what you can dish out..now have your daddy change your diaper..you sound like you soiled yourself!!! emslave---->
    Bill.....belonging to an imaginary club? must be just like high school only without the imaginary girlfriend to play with your imaginary balls.....

    now carry on with the circle jerk.

  7. #87
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Quote Originally Posted by emslave
    Bill.....belonging to an imaginary club? must be just like high school only without the imaginary girlfriend to play with your imaginary balls.....

    now carry on with the circle jerk.
    Actually if you think about it it is not a imaginary club if people on here have the avatars then its a club ha exactly.

  8. #88
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,114
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    Actually if you think about it it is not a imaginary club if people on here have the avatars then its a club ha exactly.
    dude you wanna belong to a "club" headed by the dog hater and the skankie fan..........you can still turn back.

  9. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    10,890
    Quote Originally Posted by emslave
    Bill.....belonging to an imaginary club? must be just like high school only without the imaginary girlfriend to play with your imaginary balls.....

    now carry on with the circle jerk.
    well..lets see emslave..you are basically calling 13 people here a ''circle jerk''??
    I think you are crying..begging for attention like the lil snot nosed kid that you are..now..isn't it past your bedtime??have your dad read you a bedtime story..

  10. #90
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    We have one thing in common though we are Jets fans.

  11. #91
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,114
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    well..lets see emslave..you are basically calling 13 people here a ''circle jerk''??
    I think you are crying..begging for attention like the lil snot nosed kid that you are..now..isn't it past your bedtime??have your dad read you a bedtime story..
    snot nose kid? i am 26....it only seems like i am a kid cuz you are over the hill...soon to be under it.....grandpa.

  12. #92
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,114
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    well..lets see emslave..you are basically calling 13 people here a ''circle jerk''??
    I think you are crying..begging for attention like the lil snot nosed kid that you are..now..isn't it past your bedtime??have your dad read you a bedtime story..
    check this out....

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=circle+jerk

    you prob need more then just you to organize that....13 sounds right.

    i like this one....

    3.) When a bunch of blowhards - usually politicians - get together for a debate but usually end up agreeing with each other's viewpoints to the point of redundancy, stroking each other's egos as if they were extensions of their genitals (ergo, the mastubatory insinuation). Basically, it's what happens when the choir preaches to itself.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us