Thread: Mets at Philly 8/17

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Exclamation Mets at Philly 8/17

Just took the day off so I could go to the 1PM game down there. Before I order tix, do any of my JI buds want to come?

All Pro
    I'll be there for Thursday's game (the one nice thing my company does for us a year). Would love to share a beer with any fellow Jet fans that will be there.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by CMCorbet
    I'll be there for Thursday's game (the one nice thing my company does for us a year). Would love to share a beer with any fellow Jet fans that will be there.
    I tried but couldn't weasel out of work for that one. 8/17 is also a thursday afternoon game. I'm gonna stay down there for the night. Anyone else? I've been to the football stadium and the arena(which was especially impressive) and looking forward to seeing the new baseball digs.

All League
    I would really love to make it...but I'm already making plans to be in DC the weekend before and at Shea on the 19th for the 86' team celebration. It's hard for me to make it down to Philly in the middle of the week.

that ballpark is a joke. every other flyball is a homerun it seems. 8 homeruns tonight. that being said, i would go but i am taking too many days off as it is this year.

Wright's double play... terrific. I couldn't be happier with the direction of this franchise.

6 game streak, 7.5 up