Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: OT Whats your real name,address,and social security #

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Cocoa,FL
    Posts
    2,135

    OT Whats your real name,address,and social security #

    Hey why not? We've had every other kind of stupid off topic question. I can't wait until the season starts. It's a sad thing to log on and have so little football to talk about that we have to come up with these stupid ass topics. No disrespect to anyone it just sucks.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Posts
    2,617
    Quote Originally Posted by jayrad01
    Hey why not? We've had every other kind of stupid off topic question. I can't wait until the season starts. It's a sad thing to log on and have so little football to talk about that we have to come up with these stupid ass topics. No disrespect to anyone it just sucks.
    Time for a new sig I'd say.

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,442
    Why you writing a book lol
    \
    SAR in 3..2..1..

  4. #4
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,082
    Theodopholous Monk McGillicuddy

    979-23-5674

    10 Carleton Goodlet Place
    San Francisco, CA 94111

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Posts
    21,029
    Quote Originally Posted by jayrad01
    Hey why not? We've had every other kind of stupid off topic question. I can't wait until the season starts. It's a sad thing to log on and have so little football to talk about that we have to come up with these stupid ass topics. No disrespect to anyone it just sucks.
    Right on. Who wants to get to know anything about anyone on this board that isn't 100% related to their opinion or perspective on football. Even worse is when there's funny things on here, I hate that. Football isn't supposed to be about funny, football is like war, with field generals and bombs, it's not supposed to be fun. People here think this is some kind of online community instead of strictly Jets site, I'm c'mon, it's not like it's possible that we could have anything in common with any of the other 4000 members that post here. Even if we did, who cares, I don't. I don't care.

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,442
    Once Training camp comes this site is strictly Jets football and I cannot wait man.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    11,171
    my name is SAR I..millionare..I own a deer named rudy..a sony laptop..and a mansion in maine..

  8. #8
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,082
    Quote Originally Posted by ChanTheMaster
    Right on. Who wants to get to know anything about anyone on this board that isn't 100% related to their opinion or perspective on football. Even worse is when there's funny things on here, I hate that. Football isn't supposed to be about funny, football is like war, with field generals and bombs, it's not supposed to be fun. People here think this is some kind of online community instead of strictly Jets site, I'm c'mon, it's not like it's possible that we could have anything in common with any of the other 4000 members that post here. Even if we did, who cares, I don't. I don't care.
    In Football, our objective is to DRIVE into ENEMY TERRITORY

    In baseball, we want to go home! Yay Home!

    Football is played on a GRIDIRON!

    baseball is played in a park! I love parks!

    I HATE THAT FUNNY SH*T!

    Who wants a punch in the nose? :

  9. #9
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,082
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    my name is SAR I..millionare..I own a deer named rudy..a sony laptop..and a mansion in maine..
    lmao

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Dolphins suck
    Posts
    947
    Henry Jones Jr.
    Random Archeology sites
    123-45-6789

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft Lauderdale by way of New York
    Posts
    13,208
    Quote Originally Posted by WCO
    Theodopholous Monk McGillicuddy

    979-23-5674

    10 Carleton Goodlet Place
    San Francisco, CA 94111
    Are you related to Thelonious Monk? He was one weird ass mother but damn he could play.

  12. #12
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,082
    Quote Originally Posted by New York Mick
    Are you related to Thelonious Monk? He was one weird ass mother but damn he could play.
    Love the Monk. "Well You Needn't", "Round Midnight", "Work"...rhythmically and melodically, he was HOF. I mean, that almost sounds trite, describing him.

    A pseudonym, a fake SS#, and the SF Mayor's Office. "Theo" is part of my name though.

    Here's one thing I learned doing mortgages: All Social Security numbers have 3 digits first (duh). These correspond to geographic areas. 001-049 = New England; 050-149 = New York~~~~500's are from California. Now the 600's as well.

    The 979 is possibly used in rare cases.

  13. #13
    Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,677
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    my name is SAR I..millionare..I own a deer named rudy..a sony laptop..and a mansion in maine..
    Does your Maine mansion have a half-moon on the door?

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Cocoa,FL
    Posts
    2,135
    howboutchya

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us