Thread: A-Rod

Cool A-Rod

wow, what a clutch player, i just knew he was going to come through today!!!!!
    all in all, i'm very pleased with the Yankees performance today, and the whole series in washington too!!!!!

Zimmerman is clutch he's beat the Mets and Yankee's this year,

I found it funnier today!!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16
    wow, what a clutch player, i just knew he was going to come through today!!!!!
    all in all, i'm very pleased with the Yankees performance today, and the whole series in washington too!!!!!
    you can certainly be displeased with the Yanks performance overall, but A-Rod came through big time today, and broke a 2-2 tie yesterday in a big spot with a HR.

Doesn't mean all is forgiven by a long shot, but it's a start.

Have to like to see Damon coming around too. Definitely some bright spots.

Quote Originally Posted by WWalker85
    you can certainly be displeased with the Yanks performance overall, but A-Rod came through big time today, and broke a 2-2 tie yesterday in a big spot with a HR.

Doesn't mean all is forgiven by a long shot, but it's a start.

Have to like to see Damon coming around too. Definitely some bright spots.
    It's definitely a start, he came through on sat w/ the big HR and yesterday w/ the big RBI double. Hopefully he gets on a roll b/c other guys that were stepping up have begun to slump and we need ARod more than ever.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc
    It's definitely a start, he came through on sat w/ the big HR and yesterday w/ the big RBI double. Hopefully he gets on a roll b/c other guys that were stepping up have begun to slump and we need ARod more than ever.
    Looks like Giambi is back on the sh!t again, good sign

Quote Originally Posted by WWalker85
    Looks like Giambi is back on the sh!t again, good sign
    what ****?? im sure he faithfully takes his flinstones vitamins everyday, what's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16
    what ****?? im sure he faithfully takes his flinstones vitamins everyday, what's your point?
    his roids stupid

AROD strikes again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jarule444
    his roids stupid

Quote Originally Posted by jarule444
    his roids stupid
    what steroids?? giambi never took steroids.

I don't think Giambi is stupid enough to take anything after what happened...I have faith he is doing this all through busting ass, hard work, dedication to the game of baseball...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneChrebet
    I don't think Giambi is stupid enough to take anything after what happened...I have faith he is doing this all through busting ass, hard work, dedication to the game of baseball...
    I agree completely.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I don't think you should underestimate Giambi's stupidity.

His turnaround last year was dramatic and it was right after all the talk of sending him down. I'd like to believe he isn't using anything but they can't detect HGh w/o a blood test so my guessa ton of players have ben and will continue to use them even players who have been caught in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by RMJK
    I agree completely.
    Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Piper
    I don't think you should underestimate Giambi's stupidity.
    I don't see how you can call him stupid when he was man enough to admit what he did and move on...

His turnaround last year was dramatic and it was right after all the talk of sending him down. I'd like to believe he isn't using anything but they can't detect HGh w/o a blood test so my guessa ton of players have ben and will continue to use them even players who have been caught in the past.
    It was drastic, but he's innocent until proven guilty...If it turns out he's taking stuff, I, along with many others, will feel taken advantage of and I will be very upset as he is my favorite Yankee...

All League
    If you can take something with ZERO % chance of getting caught, it isn't stupid.

I'm not saying he is or isn't, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if he is. Neither should anyone. There is absolutely no risk whatsoever of getting caught for HGH, and I'm sure there are plenty of guys doing it right now.

Yep. He also got a freaking tumor from the stuff and would not risk that again. According to his testomony (and you have to believe it since he admitted to using steroids and went into great detail about it because he did not want to face perjury charges), he stopped using steroids in the middle of the 2003 season.