Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 103

Thread: Mets take on Cincy at Shea

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    21,445
    Post Thanks / Like

    Mets take on Cincy at Shea

    Cincy has Arroyo who has 2.51 ERA and the Mets start El Duque who has been a tad shaky as of late. Can we do it again and win one at home? I hope so. Let's go Mets.

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    21,445
    Post Thanks / Like
    El Duque gets out of trouble in the first with a double play ball; now we got to get to Arroyo early

  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,382
    Post Thanks / Like
    1-0 my man.

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey RMJK do you know how long Lo Ducas contract is? And do you think we will sign Wright next year?

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    11,171
    Post Thanks / Like

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,968
    Post Thanks / Like
    LoDuca is signed through this year and next, so he's a free agent after the 2007 season.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    18,349
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    Hey RMJK do you know how long Lo Ducas contract is? And do you think we will sign Wright next year?
    He has one more year after this one for Lo Duca

    And Wright isnt eligible to go anywheres for a while, but were gonna put the locks and chains on him to keep him here if not after this year, then after the next.

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    21,445
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    Hey RMJK do you know how long Lo Ducas contract is? And do you think we will sign Wright next year?
    We will definitely sign Wright, he's a core player. Not sure about LoDuca. Ikey where are you

  9. #9
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    21,445
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    Lol, you guys gotta beat the Phillies for us. Gotta stay positive for us.

  10. #10
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanx Wright will be here for a looong time.

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,968
    Post Thanks / Like
    As for Wright (and Reyes), Reyes is FA eligible I believe in 2009, and Wright in 2010. I think they are arbitration eligible after this season (Reyes) and next (Wright).

    They don't HAVE to do anything with either for a few years, but I think they try to lock up both before they hit FA.

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    21,445
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet
    As for Wright (and Reyes), Reyes is FA eligible I believe in 2009, and Wright in 2010. I think they are arbitration eligible after this season (Reyes) and next (Wright).

    They don't HAVE to do anything with either for a few years, but I think they try to lock up both before they hit FA.
    I agree. We need to sighn these guys sooner rather than later.

    El Duque, looks like he's going to struggle all game .

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    11,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK
    Lol, you guys gotta beat the Phillies for us. Gotta stay positive for us.

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK
    We will definitely sign Wright, he's a core player. Not sure about LoDuca. Ikey where are you

    Loduca is a key to our success. Hes a leader. And Clutch. He get the hit whenever we need it most.

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    21,445
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeller83
    Loduca is a key to our success. Hes a leader. And Clutch. He get the hit whenever we need it most.
    Yes, I think he was a great acquisition and a low key leader. There seems to be a bunch of players taking turns at comming thru in the clutch. LoDuca is definitely one of them.

    Looks like this game is going to be a nail biter at least for awhile.

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK
    Yes, I think he was a great acquisition and a low key leader. There seems to be a bunch of players taking turns at comming thru in the clutch. LoDuca is definitely one of them.

    Looks like this game is going to be a nail biter at least for awhile.

    Ok just making sure. I had to isolate myself from Mets boards because of there stupidity is saying how loduca is such a horrible player and he has no business batting 2nd.. When it shows, that he is excellent as the #2 hitter,

  17. #17
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeller83
    Ok just making sure. I had to isolate myself from Mets boards because of there stupidity is saying how loduca is such a horrible player and he has no business batting 2nd.. When it shows, that he is excellent as the #2 hitter,

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    21,445
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeller83
    Ok just making sure. I had to isolate myself from Mets boards because of there stupidity is saying how loduca is such a horrible player and he has no business batting 2nd.. When it shows, that he is excellent as the #2 hitter,
    He's also a very good catcher who has a much better arm than Piazza had.

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS

    WHAT?

  20. #20
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeller83
    Ok just making sure. I had to isolate myself from Mets boards because of there stupidity is saying how loduca is such a horrible player and he has no business batting 2nd.. When it shows, that he is excellent as the #2 hitter,
    Nothing about you what they said.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us