Thread: High School

High School

In your High School yearbook, what was your quote? and What quote did you think was the best?

I'm only going to be a junior in High School next September but I'm thinking I should use ........

"You Play To Win The Game, HELLO???" - The Preacher Herman Edwards -

or

"We Learned more from a three minute record baby then we ever did in school" - Bruce Springsteen -

Mine was:

"You say you have the answers, but who asked you anyway?!"

-Dave Mustaine (Megadeth)

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jets4life335]
    "We Learned more from a three minute record baby then we ever [B]did[/B] in school" - Bruce Springsteen -[/QUOTE]

Great song..great quote

But the exact quote is:

"We learned more from a three minute record baby then we ever [B]learned[/B] in school"

Good luck.
    Last edited by CT. JETS FAN; 06-21-2006 at 11:55 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    So the "Where Did You Go To High School" thread stays on the main board for a week as it nears 300 replies ...

but this "High School" thread gets moved to the EVERYTHING ELSE FORUM in less than 5 minutes.

Somewhat confusing standards from the mods.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=CT. JETS FAN]So the "Where Did You Go To High School" thread stays on the main board for a week as it nears 300 replies ...

but this "High School" thread gets moved to the EVERYTHING ELSE FORUM in less than 5 minutes.

Somewhat confusing standards from the mods.[/QUOTE]
    valid point...here's my logic, when an off topic thread hits the board if it doesn't fit into a forum we already have I'll let it run its course for a while to see how interested prople will be in it. The HS thread is still getting replies fairly actively. The problem with leaving it there is that people will get ragged if their thread gets moved, but the reality is I don't think we should have any HS threads on page one, let alone two.

When the season starts it will be mostly football, but we agreed to be somewhat more lenient with OT stuff during the off season. Sorry for the confusion. :cool:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=jetswin]valid point...here's my logic, when an off topic thread hits the board if it doesn't fit into a forum we already have I'll let it run its course for a while to see how interested prople will be in it. The HS thread is still getting replies fairly actively. The problem with leaving it there is that people will get ragged if their thread gets moved, but the reality is I don't think we should have any HS threads on page one, let alone two.

When the season starts it will be mostly football, but we agreed to be somewhat more lenient with OT stuff during the off season. Sorry for the confusion. :cool:[/QUOTE]

OK, JW.

That's cool.

I'm not saying the mods jobs are easy.

It's just that I see a lot of junk threads (ie that Kaysar one) stay on for long periods of time.

Anyway...I've only been around for a little while and I look forward to the football talk soon.

Thx.

mine was "What's the worst that could happen." -Jetfan16

hey, i thought it was a good slogan to have for a class presidency campaign. i finished second out of 3 the last two years, pretty goddamn good for a person who never attended a class meeting ever.