Thread: OT: More disturbing news out of Florida - Indiantown man accused of sex with puppy

Board Moderator

OT: More disturbing news out of Florida - Indiantown man accused of sex with puppy

http://www.tcpalm.com/tcp/local_news...788632,00.html

Indiantown man accused of sex with puppy
    Photo photo provided by Martin County Sheriff's Office

Email this story | Print
    By GABRIEL MARGASAK
    gabriel.margasak@scripps.com
    Updated at 9:59 a.m.
    June 21, 2006

STUART — A mixed-breed dog was being placed in foster care Tuesday after being rescued from a transient Indiantown man who was allegedly having sex with the puppy.

A witness called a Martin County deputy who arrived to find Junio Trenta, 31, having anal intercourse with the dog amid the woods in the 3200 block of Southeast Dixie Highway about 12:11 p.m. Monday.

Advertisement
    Upon being seen, Trenta said, "It's my dog," and, "What's the problem?" The male dog ran and hid behind the deputies, according to a report released Tuesday.

Trenta, a Mexican citizen working as a laborer, was charged with one count of felony sexual bestiality and one count of felony animal cruelty. He was also charged with one misdemeanor count each of giving a false name to deputies, exposure of sexual organs and possession of paraphernalia after a marijuana-smoking pipe was found in his pocket, according to the report.

He was being held on a $13,000 bail Tuesday at the Martin County jail.

Records from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement show Trenta spent 28 days in jail after pleading no contest to an Orange County misdemeanor larceny charge in 2005.

The dog, a 4-month-old Argentine Dogo, was being cared for by the Humane Society of the Treasure Coast.

"He's already been evaluated by the vet, and the vet says he's OK and will recover from whatever happened," Humane Society spokeswoman Roberta Synal said Tuesday. "If he's put in a good foster home, he's going to get lots of love and training."

Synal said the Humane Society, through the foster parent, would maintain custody of the dog, an unusual breed, until officials determine who actually owns it. If the owner or the legal process gives ownership to the Humane Society, the dog would be put up for adoption.

"If anyone wants to help out, the best thing they can do is come here and be a foster parent," she said.

All Pro
    sar, how could you, we all know how you feel about puppies, but i never assumed it was this bad

All Pro
    Do we really have to know about this! I"m a dog owner myself ,we already know
    how ******* sick this world is. Dump this....

Banned
    sick..I read in the paper last year in Perth Amby,NJ..a guy was arrested for sodomizing a dog..aaahhh..gross..the neighbors heard the dog screaming..

some very sick people in this world..

ugh, thats disgusting

Hall Of Fame
    Those are bad ass dogs, their look like big ass roided out pit bulls, similar too the American Bulldog. He is lucky that it was a puppy. It happened in Stuart by a guy from Indiantown, Indiantown is a farm town out west. He guy is a homo pedophile that is into bestiality, he's a winner.

Last edited by New York Mick; 06-21-2006 at 11:23 PM.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by New York Mick
    Those are bad ass dogs, their big ass looking roided out pit bulls, similar too the American Bulldog. He is lucky that it was a puppy. It happened in Stuart by a guy from Indiantown, Indiantown is a farm town out west. He guy is a homo pedophile that is into bestiality, he's a winner.

Not only badass but expensive, about 2 g's or more for a purebreed.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40
    Not only badass but expensive, about 2 g's or more for a purebreed.
    Beautiful dogs, I had a 120 lbs American Bulldog and will be getting either another one of those or a Argentine Dogo.

Hall Of Fame
    At least he had good taste

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by New York Mick
    Beautiful dogs, I had a 120 lbs American Bulldog and will be getting either another one of those or a Argentine Dogo.
    I owned a american bulldoggee and a blue pit. American Bulldoggee are very rare.I had a female from the Dr. Levitt bloodlines..

Jets Insider VIP
    Gross

Hall Of Fame
    There is a lot of cool **** to read if you like dogs. I read the page and just kept clicking the links too different dogs. There is a lot of extinct breeds.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentine_Dogo

All Pro
    Guy must be a fins fan. Guess the offseason is longer for some than others.

Veteran

digging a little deep for a post

This has to be the pits...