Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: All Stars

  1. #1

    All Stars

    so, who has voted so far, and who did you vote for????

  2. #2
    McCann
    Pujols
    Utley
    Reyes
    Wright
    Bay
    Beltran
    Soriano

    Mauer
    Konerko
    Cano
    Tejada
    Glaus
    Vlad
    Manny
    Swisher

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,908
    big brother all - stars?


    sorry I had to do it.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    McCann
    Pujols
    Utley
    Reyes
    Wright
    Bay
    Beltran
    Soriano

    Mauer
    Konerko
    Cano
    Tejada
    Glaus
    Vlad
    Manny
    Swisher
    no Giambi??? you must be out of your mind....

    although i meant big brother, but you probably knew that, lol.

  5. #5
    who'd you vote for, 16?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    who'd you vote for, 16?
    Alison (the first choice on the ballot), i sure hope she wasnt a sovereign 6 plus 2.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16
    Alison (the first choice on the ballot), i sure hope she wasnt a sovereign 6 plus 2.
    Explain what sovereign 6 plus 2 is ..

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    11,171
    Quote Originally Posted by EricYellin
    big brother all - stars?


    sorry I had to do it.

    the one liners associated with the marv mug shot are killing me...LMAO..

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16
    Alison (the first choice on the ballot), i sure hope she wasnt a sovereign 6 plus 2.

    wait, you REALLY meant big brother?? LOL, nevermind. I too thought you were talking about baseball.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,908
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    the one liners associated with the marv mug shot are killing me...LMAO..
    bring em on

  11. #11
    I like the pirates so I dont know what the heck is going on half the time in baseball. I kind of watch the yankees and mets since I live in newyork.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    the one liners associated with the marv mug shot are killing me...LMAO..

    "YES!"

    I wish I had an mp3 or a wav of that

  13. #13
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Just voted for Kaysar and Janelle.

    SAR I

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40
    Explain what sovereign 6 plus 2 is ..
    i dont know some alliance kaysar formed with like 7 other people to not vote each other out of the house, who knows, lol.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,908
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    "YES!"

    I wish I had an mp3 or a wav of that
    i am sure you can get one somewhere

  16. #16
    Jetsrule says please JI dont vote ivette!!!!!

    vote kaysar janelle james and howie.

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16
    Jetsrule says please JI dont vote ivette!!!!!
    What I have seen tonite ,I think Ivette is a decent looking cuban chick. Wouldn't mind seeing more of her...

  18. #18
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16
    Jetsrule says please JI dont vote ivette!!!!!

    vote kaysar janelle james and howie.
    I just voted for Ivette. I will tell my friends to vote for Ivette. Tomorrow at work, from a different IP address, I will vote for Ivette.

    SAR I

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I
    I just voted for Ivette. I will tell my friends to vote for Ivette. Tomorrow at work, from a different IP address, I will vote for Ivette.

    SAR I
    lol. i think, if you X out of the site, and then go back, you can vote again, i'm pretty sure....


    ali g3777: so if people can vote more than once
    ali g3777: couldnt you vote like a billion times for kaysar?
    Metsrule15731: if u have no life yes

  20. #20
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck in Buffalo,NY
    Posts
    2,412
    Hey before I forget. Happy Birthday 16. Oh to be 18 again. Have a good one !

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us