Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: O.T. Braves/Yanks

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    8,003
    Post Thanks / Like

    O.T. Braves/Yanks

    Anyone going to tomorrow's day game? (Wed.)

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yankees playing an exhibition game at this point in the season?

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    8,003
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeller83
    Yankees playing an exhibition game at this point in the season?
    talk sh¡t when the Yankees are winning the game...

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere §afe®©™
    Posts
    11,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny2Coles
    talk sh¡t when the Yankees are winning the game...
    I see isired has really been schooling you..you couldn't spell sh!t before..

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,737
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'll be going penny2coles, but i think we're supposed to get some rain . oh, and if the game is on, you guys won't be able to touch CMW .

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    8,003
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jvill 51
    i'll be going penny2coles, but i think we're supposed to get some rain . oh, and if the game is on, you guys won't be able to touch CMW .
    ive got Tix but it's not looking promising.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    8,003
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    I see isired has really been schooling you..you couldn't spell sh!t before..
    you like that, huh???

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us